Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (31)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Tung Chung Station
Tung Chung, Hong Kong
See address & details
- 1Lantau islandStop: 7 hours -See details
- 2Ngong Ping 360Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Po Lin (Precious Lotus) MonasteryStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha)Stop: 60 minutes -See details
- 5Tai OStop: 60 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Tung Chung Station
Tung Chung, Hong Kong
See address & details
Tung Chung Station, Tung Chung, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Boat ride at Tai O fishing village
- Lunch at the Lookout restaurant at the Heritage Hotel in Tai O
- Public transport used during the tour
- One way ticket cable car ride in a standard cabin
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Ping 360
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Tung Chung
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour does involve a lot of walking. At most you can expect to walk about 12km. Please be aware that the most you can reduce it to will be about 8km if you opt not to walk to the lookout point for the Macau bridge. You will be going at a slow pace, across flat land but you do need to be in reasonable health and fitness. There is one long stint of walking in particular where you will need to be able to cover about 3km without rests. This is a public group tour and there is no option to modify the route for those that struggle with the walking requirements. If you wish to visit the Big Buddha up close you will need to be able to climb up 268 steps.
- Please also inform us if you are travelling with children under 12 years of age.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding credit card processing charges. If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). There are no refunds if you cancel less than 48 hours' notice.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
We enjoyed our exploring of the Buddha and the village area of lantau island, we ride the crystal cable car is was fun to ride it, we used klook for our travels.
My wife and I went on the Hello HK Lantau tour as well as the Kowloon night tour with guide Ryan during our trip to Hong Kong. Ryan was friendly, punctual, and well-organized. We learned and saw a ton of things that we probably never would have on our own. Both tours were very…
Date of experience: October 2019
Mel was our guide for the day, he had also taken us on a walking food tour a few days before. He was very knowledgeable and a great companion for the day. The four of us had a great day, learned a lot, enjoyed the food, our walk around the fishing village, the big Buddha and…
Date of experience: August 2019
Our tour guide was Richard and he is a very helpful and knowledgeable man, he knows most things about Lantua Island and its cultures. He never made us seemed rushed as he was extremely organised. The cable car ride was a wonder loved it. Our tour was at a leisurely pace and we…
Date of experience: November 2019
We had a fantastic tour of Lantau Island with our fabulous Hello HK guide. I ran into a friend as we were going on the cable car (glass bottomed) and she was doing Lantau by herself. When we met up again at the end of the day - we had seen and experienced so much more - and did…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours
Great way to see Hong Kong quickly!
We only had a day to really see Hong Kong and I’m glad we had Mel as our guide. We ate too much at the hotel so unf…
Private Custom Half Day Tour
We had a wonderful tour which includedall the things that we requested to see,taste and experience.Highlights inclu…
Beautiful City, Wonderful Guide
We had a wonderful tour with Agnes our tour guide from Hello Hong Kong. We visited the Wong Tai Sin Temple where s…
Amazing food and an amazing guide!
My guide Sinclair was incredible; great knowledge of the areas and restaurants we went to, patient when I was runni…
Most Enjoyable Lantau Tour
Our tour guide, Stephanie, took us to Lantau to visit the Big Buddha site and the fishermen village Tai O. The plac…
Great way to see the city
We had a great day with Richard our tour guide. He was knowledgeable and interesting. We feel we have learned so mu…
Wonderful Experience with Ryan
Ryan's knowledge,energy and enthusiasm kept us going! He was so organized that we were able to see so many things i…
Full Day Walking Tour with Sinclair
Fantastic day with Sinclair getting to know Hong Kong. We were first time visitors to Hong Kong. Started with a dim…
We had the best 4 hour private tour in Hong Kong with Ryan. We landed at 6am and had a 9am tour time. He picked u…
Spectacular Day In Lantau
Our family had the best day in Lantau with Sainclair. From the moment we met Sinclair, we knew we were in great h…
To say this tour was a private custom tour of Hong Kong does not do it justice! Richard went above and beyond! We e…
On our first of five days in Hong Kong, our guide Agnes showed us and told us about so many things to do and places…
Mel was an excellent tour guide. When we first met in lobby of our hotel, he asked us what it is we wanted to get …
Wonderul Food Tour!
We had an excellent food tour with Jane! We went to multiple places and tried many types of food, including dim sum…
Great short trip around Hong Kong
We were met off our cruise ship by tour guide Richard and driver Jeff. They were both very nice guys and made us fe…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong?
How much is Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong?
Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong price starts from US$ 191.60. Discover and book Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong cancellation policy?
Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong?
Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong is hosted by Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Lantau Island Small Group Tour in Hong Kong on Tripadvisor