Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private guide this door-to-door private tour. The tours itinerary is customizable base on your interests. Stroll through the 798 Art District, feel much more atmospheric with a private guide on hand to tell their stories and answer all your questions. 1: Half Day private tour of Beijing 2: Enjoy the personalized attention of your private guide 3: Choose between morning or afternoon tours to suit your schedule 4: Take it easy with pickup and drop-off direct from your hotel
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Tour
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Taxi fare within 4th ring road
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - 798 Art Zone
- Entry/Admission - UCCA Center for Contemporary Art
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi fare at your own expense outside 4th ring road
- Any other expenses not listed as included
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P271
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Dietary restriction and food allergy need to be noticed ahead of the booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District?
- Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District price starts from ₹ 14,807.42. Discover and book Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District cancellation policy?
- Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District?
- Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District is hosted by Sunflower Tours China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Private Beijing Tour of Lama Temple & 798 Art District on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P271
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wudaoying HutongStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3798 Art ZoneStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4UCCA Center for Contemporary ArtStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sunflower Tours China
Joined in May 2012
#2 of 63 Classes & Workshops in Beijing
- 837emanuelas00YummySunflower Li was a very great host :) We thoroughly enjoyed her class and had a great time. Not only did we learn how to make proper Dim Sums, but she also told us a lot about the Chinese culture which was a great addition. And most importantly.. the food was very delicious 😁
- oonkeatt00Best guide everFor the show, we booked row 11-21, which is cheaper than the rows in front. But our guide, not only did she reserve row 11 for us, she also made sure we get the most center view by reserving seat 1 & 2 which are right at the centre of the hall Many thanks to Sunflower....we enjoyed the show alot
- Halid G00The tour operator was incredibly helpful and the show was very good.The show is Beijing's most famous Acrobatics show and it was pretty good. I have seen talented motorcyclists turning upside down inside the sphere with a single motorcycle on the MSC World Europa cruise ship before, but in this show, 4 different motorcyclists were spinning inside the same sphere in a single sphere and it was incredible and they were very talented and coordinated. Apart from the show, my tour operator Sunflower Li was incredibly caring. She gave me a lot of place suggestions, from how to get there before the show started to advice on how to have the best time before the show. As soon as the show ended, I was given detailed information about where I could go around the theater, what I could eat, and what was good. I would definitely recommend buying the show here. Thank you Sunflower Li
- dazchaz00Great driver!Mr. Kou was very professional, a great driver and the car was very tidy and comfortable. He picked us up from the hotel, helped us there and then picked us up after we hiked the wall to our hearts content. It was one of our most memorable trips to the wall. I would highly recommend this tour!
- TQTrung00Very pleasant experience!Best local guide I have seen. Very responsive and supportive. Sunflower goes the extra mile to provide food advice beyond the tickets we bought. Very highly recommended. Make sure you install WeChat in advance so you can chat with Sunflower.
- Daniel T00Amazing Show and Service!The show was amazing, we had a great time!! The service was also great, Sunflower Li went above and beyond to make the experience the best it could be! Thank you!!
- franciscoaJ4449MS00Adventure on the Great Wall of ChinaOur visit to the Great Wall of China was incredible. Being able to be at one of the Wonders of the World like the Great Wall of China is an unforgettable experience. From the moment we arrived, the majesty of the Great Wall took us by surprise. The panoramic views that stretched along the hills and mountains were dreamlike. The company Sunflower Tours China helped us obtain the tickets and informed us about all the steps to reach the wall. The communication was excellent, and Sunflower answered all our doubts and questions. Visiting the Great Wall of China is a must-do at least once in a lifetime, and I highly recommend the visit. I also recommend Sunflower Tours China for their kindness and professionalism
- Xecotet00Excellent experience made possible by a very helpful contactI had an excellent experience on the Great Wall. I received clear instructions from Sunflower Li about the booking how best to proceed. They also advised about weather conditions and wisely suggested changing the day I went in order to avoid bad weather. I went early and it wasn't too busy (at least compared to many other Chinese tourist spots!). I also asked and was given loads of information about Beijing and other tourist activities despite them having no obligation to do so. Very helpful and informative. I would recommend using this tour and using DiDi to get to the location itself.
- dddarius00Great Wall 2023Hello dear Li, You are the best tour guide, you take care of us non-stop, give very good tips, thank you for your great support!!!! Greetings Aruna&Dario 😎👋
- 435rinas00Nice tour guideOur guide, Maggie, was so kind and friendly!She was always taking care of us.(plus she was an amazing photographer haha) We loved the tour!
- 257kassf00So Worth It!Such a lovely experience!! I HIGHLY recommend booking an experience with her. I did it with my family and it was such a blast and the food came out DELICIOUS! She is such a lovely and kind person. So patient and helpful. It was so easy to follow along. 11/10!!
- chrispW9442CI00Incredible valueAmazing I used to be an amateur gymnast as a kid too My gosh the rope routine was incredible It's a must see in China if you like action
- Getaway6739489628400TopPerfect Organizer bei Li, Best tour Guide before, dirime, after the event👍👍👍 Thank you very much☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
- nataliepA6214EH00Great experience for the whole family! Kids had a blast!Wonderful Class! Li is a very entertaining host, with stories about Chinese culture, her family, fun facts, etc. I brought my 11 year old son, we both had a great time! Thank you!
- R6893GToliviaf00Great Dim Sum Online ClassSunflowerli was a great teacher! We did an online Dim Sum class for my bachelorette party through Airbnb and it was so much fun! She shared some great facts about her culture and was patient with us while we learned the different folding techniques for dumplings. I cannot wait to try this recipe again, and I highly recommend her classes!