Art walk - Discovery Tour through the Beijing 798 District
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll receive unique insights to the Beijing art scene from someone who is deeply immersed in in it. An art historian and art consultant will show you selected exhibitions by Chinese and international artists - and places you might overlook, when trying to find your way through countless galleries and exhibition places in 798. Upon your departure from 798 you will also have learned something about its history and have spent a relaxing afternoon away from the sometimes hectic city!
- You'll start atUCCA Center for Contemporary Art4 Jiu Xian Qiao Lu, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, ChinaUsually, we meet in front of the UCCA main entrance as it is an easy to find landmark in 798.See address & details
- 1798 Art ZoneStop: 90 minutesWe will explore together the 798 Art District, give you an overview on it’s history and introduce you to the work of selected Chinese and international artists whose work is on show during your visit, whilst providing you with unique insights on the local art scene! yourself in a number of 798 gallery and exhibition spaces that shape and define it and let’s also have a look at more hidden gallery gems you might have missed before!Read more
- You'll end atUCCA Center for Contemporary Art4 Jiu Xian Qiao Lu, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, ChinaUsually, we meet in front of the UCCA main entrance as it is an easy to find landmark in 798.See address & details
UCCA Center for Contemporary Art, 4 Jiu Xian Qiao Lu, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Returns to original departure point
- Some galleries charge 10 RMB for entry
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people that have trouble walking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 60–90 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999