This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
1. Pick you up from your hotel around 08:00am, visit Tiananmen Square.
- Tiananmen Square: Tiananmen Square is the heart and symbol of Beijing and is the biggest square in the world.
2. After the visit of Tiananmen Square, visit Forbidden City.
3. Enter the Forbidden City to learn the Imperial Era of Chinese History.
- Forbidden City: the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
4. After the visiting, driver to Traditional Chinese Medicine Culture and visit here about 45 minutes. Then transfer you back to your hotel around 12:00 in the noon time.
Duration: 2 hours