View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For this 2 days Beijing private tour, tourists could choose their pickup and drop-off places from either Beijing airport or train station. You will spend the first day to trek on the Mutianyu Great Wall and on the second day you will visit three highlight sites in city area: Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven. If your flight schedule matches the itinerary, that tour would be a nice choice to help you with a safe & comfortable tour and will save your tour cost.
Beijing Arrival (Lunch)
Beijing Departure (Lunch)
Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Returns to original departure point
- Private transfer in air-condition vehicle with driver
- English speaking guide
- Chinese style lunch
- Entrance tickets
- Beijing airport pickup and drop off
- Visit to Jade Factory and Chinese Traditional Herb Medicine Market
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Cable car of Great Wall
- Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. We will adjust the visiting order if necessary. But we promise you will visit all the sites listed in itinerary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: China Xian Tour
the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Impressive and very well preserved monument. Our tourist guide show us this place and a tour around Xi’an. She…
Thank you to Sophie very helpful and also thank you to Shasha our tour guide with good knowledge the history of…
Fantastic Xi'an trip, with train, Terra-Cotta Warriors, and City tour.
Completely turnkey tour by Grace. Everything is planned for you. Perfectly planned from transportation, food,…
nazrul isham m10
My Huashan Tour
It was fun and I really do enjoy every moment of it. Thank you for the great service and very much appreciated.…
Great guide excellent tour
We only had half a day to see the magnificent Terracotta Warriors. Our guide Noble was superb. Very good English,…
Every single penny is worth it
It was a such a great tour,very educational. Our tour guide is accommodating and she explained the history very…
Wonderful day trip
I have had a wonderful day trip to Xi'an from Shanghai, all arranged by China Xi'an Tour including hotel pick up…
Carlos Augusto Sampaio10
My trip was excellent, I have nothing to complain. The person who assisted me scheduled all my transfers and guide…
Awesome, Amazing and extremely well planned. With a Chinese Lunch that was the best food for the entire trip!!
A wonderful tour guide Nancy, and excellent driver!! Nancy was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and…
Both of our children thoroughly enjoyed their visit to the Terracotta Warriors, learning much about the history…
- Beijing, Mutianyu Great Wall, and 7 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999