3 Days Beijing Tour with Airport (Train Station) Transfer
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 3 day private tour covers some must-see sites in Beijing: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, etc. And the Beijng arrival & departure airport transfer is also covered in the service. If your flight schedule matches the itinerary, that tour would be a nice choice to help you with a safe & comfortable tour and will save your tour cost.
Beijing Arrival (No meal)
Beijing Departure (Lunch)
Beijing Departure (No meal)
Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Returns to original departure point
- Private transfer in air-condition vehicle with driver
- English speaking guide
- Chinese style lunch
- Entrance tickets
- A bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Beijing Airport/Train Station pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Cable car of Great Wall
- Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- We advise you book the flight/train arrives Beijing before 13:00am and the flight departs Beijing after 17:00 or train departs Beijing after 15:00.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. We will adjust the visiting order if necessary. But we promise you will visit all the sites listed in itinerary.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: China Xian Tour
the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Impressive and very well preserved monument. Our tourist guide show us this place and a tour around Xi’an. She expl…
Thank you to Sophie very helpful and also thank you to Shasha our tour guide with good knowledge the history of Xia…
Fantastic Xi'an trip, with train, Terra-Cotta Warriors, and City tour.
Completely turnkey tour by Grace. Everything is planned for you. Perfectly planned from transportation, food, hotel…
My Huashan Tour
It was fun and I really do enjoy every moment of it. Thank you for the great service and very much appreciated. Wil…
Great guide excellent tour
We only had half a day to see the magnificent Terracotta Warriors. Our guide Noble was superb. Very good English, i…
Every single penny is worth it
It was a such a great tour,very educational. Our tour guide is accommodating and she explained the history very wel…
Wonderful day trip
I have had a wonderful day trip to Xi'an from Shanghai, all arranged by China Xi'an Tour including hotel pick up an…
My trip was excellent, I have nothing to complain. The person who assisted me scheduled all my transfers and guide …
Awesome, Amazing and extremely well planned. With a Chinese Lunch that was the best food for the entire trip!!
A wonderful tour guide Nancy, and excellent driver!! Nancy was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and accommodating.…
Both of our children thoroughly enjoyed their visit to the Terracotta Warriors, learning much about the history and…
Excellent trip! Fantastic Jason Guide
It was a very nice day trip and the Terracotta Warriors was the highlight...Jason was very friendly and my kids age…
Excellent tour with professional service
Our family enjoyed our tour learning a lot of the history of Xi’an, visiting places such as the terracotta warrior…
73, 65+,& 40yr old, great use of time, good driver and professional guide. 2days (we did arr/dep and lodging)
I contacted Grace over wechat (I'm the 40yr old with some Chinese) and it was very convenient to negotiate places a…
Awesome Services and Very Professional
Ms. Grace (travel consultant) was very helpful in arranging the best trip for me and my family in Xi'an. The tour g…
Terracotta warriors private tour
The tour guide and driver were very nice. The overall tour was very good and a lot of information was given about t…
- Beijing, Temple of Heaven, and 9 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999