7 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Flight
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Taking part in the 7 days join-in tour package one will see best attractions in the three hottest tourist cities in China: Great Wall and Forbidden City in Beijing, Terracotta Warriors and Horses in Xi’an and the Bund in Shanghai. The all inclusive tour package by flights make it possible to travel best of China with lowest cost.
Beijing Arrival (No Meal)
Beijing (Breakfast + Lunch)
Beijing -Xian by Flight...
Xi’an (Breakfast + Lunch)
Xian-Shanghai by Flight...
Shanghai (Breakfast + Lunch)
Shanghai Departure (Breakfast)
Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
People's Square, Huangpu, China
- Transportation as listed
- Excellent English-speaking guide
- Hotels with breakfast in Beijing/Xian/Shanghhai
- Economy class flight from Beijing-Xian-shanghai
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dingling Underground Palace
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
- Entry/Admission - Small Goose Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda Station
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Muslim Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Yuyuan Garden
- Personal expenses
- International Airfare or Train Tickets
- Optional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Most travellers can participate
- Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. We will adjust the visiting order if necessary. But we promise you will visit all the sites listed in itinerary.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: China Xian Tour
the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Impressive and very well preserved monument. Our tourist guide show us this place and a tour around Xi’an. She expl…
Thank you to Sophie very helpful and also thank you to Shasha our tour guide with good knowledge the history of Xia…
Fantastic Xi'an trip, with train, Terra-Cotta Warriors, and City tour.
Completely turnkey tour by Grace. Everything is planned for you. Perfectly planned from transportation, food, hotel…
My Huashan Tour
It was fun and I really do enjoy every moment of it. Thank you for the great service and very much appreciated. Wil…
Great guide excellent tour
We only had half a day to see the magnificent Terracotta Warriors. Our guide Noble was superb. Very good English, i…
Every single penny is worth it
It was a such a great tour,very educational. Our tour guide is accommodating and she explained the history very wel…
Wonderful day trip
I have had a wonderful day trip to Xi'an from Shanghai, all arranged by China Xi'an Tour including hotel pick up an…
My trip was excellent, I have nothing to complain. The person who assisted me scheduled all my transfers and guide …
Awesome, Amazing and extremely well planned. With a Chinese Lunch that was the best food for the entire trip!!
A wonderful tour guide Nancy, and excellent driver!! Nancy was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and accommodating.…
Both of our children thoroughly enjoyed their visit to the Terracotta Warriors, learning much about the history and…
Excellent trip! Fantastic Jason Guide
It was a very nice day trip and the Terracotta Warriors was the highlight...Jason was very friendly and my kids age…
Excellent tour with professional service
Our family enjoyed our tour learning a lot of the history of Xi’an, visiting places such as the terracotta warrior…
73, 65+,& 40yr old, great use of time, good driver and professional guide. 2days (we did arr/dep and lodging)
I contacted Grace over wechat (I'm the 40yr old with some Chinese) and it was very convenient to negotiate places a…
Awesome Services and Very Professional
Ms. Grace (travel consultant) was very helpful in arranging the best trip for me and my family in Xi'an. The tour g…
Terracotta warriors private tour
The tour guide and driver were very nice. The overall tour was very good and a lot of information was given about t…
- Beijing, Dingling Underground Palace, and 25 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999