Luxury Tour of Beijing: Diaoyutai State Guesthouse and City Sightseeing
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 40 minutes -See details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3钓鱼台国宾馆Stop: 80 minutes -See details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Private guide
- Set menu meal and service charge
- Mineral water
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Drinks and Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- This special luxury tour requires all travelers to submit full names, passport numbers and nationality for the restaurant reservation application and evaluation of Diaoyutai State Guesthouse. Please kindly book this tour 5 days in advance. Any bookings within 5 days is subject to availability.
- Passport is needed for the access of the Forbidden City and State Guesthouse
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if Diaoyutai State Guesthouse restaurant is fully booked. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Drinks are on your own cost during the meal, and please bring some Chinese Yuan in Cash as foreign credit cards may not work at Diaoyutai State Guesthouse
- Due to the sensitivity of the dining place, please do not walk around without your guide's accompany
- Dress code is smart casual. No shorts, please
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Beautiful place to visit. I visit there in 2018
A must place to visit that full of history. Take a camera, there is a museum to learn about its history.
Oh my gosh! Angie is an AMAZING tour guide!
My friend and I took both group tours and private tours. We explored all over the city and to the wall. We were p…
Our favorite tour in Beijing!
Our guide, Angie, made our day exceptional! She was prompt to meet us, professional, spoke beautiful English and ad…
Tour of china
Not knowing how to speak the native language was a bit scary. So my partner and I decided to book a private tour gu…
The best guide in Beijing!
Our guide, Selena, was simply amazing. She was kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She went above and beyond and he…
What a wonderful day! Our guide Dana was very friendly and shared the centuries of history, beauty and intrigue tha…
Insightful and well paced
My husband, parents, and brother took this tour on Saturday 11/2. Pickup was prompt with communication the night be…
This tour was amazing!!!! Angie was super kind and knowledgeable. The Gubei Water town was nice and the Great Wall …
Amazing tour our guide Colin was incredibly knowledgable and informative. To see so many amazing sites in one day w…
Fantastic Tour with top guide
Our guide, Angie, is an excellent guide. Has great people skills, speakes very good English and knows the History o…
Awesome tour with Serena
We had a wonderful tour with Serena. With our elderly parents, our guide Serena was extremely empathetic and patien…
Great intro to Beijing culture and history
With only a weekend in Beijing we booked this tour to take us to all the highlights. The monuments are large and yo…
Super Informative with Excellent Guide!
We took the above tour with Angie today. As soon as we booked, communication was thorough, clear and easy to unders…
Great way to see Beijing in one day minus the Great Wall
We unknowingly visited Beijing during Golden Week so everything was extremely packed but Carrie modified our itiner…
One day in Muntayiu
Our guide was Serena. She was very nice and prepared. Fluent English and available to adapt the program to our requ…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999