Whether there's very little time available or an extensive shopping trip is in the works, arrange a private shopping tour to save time and money.
Choose from a morning or afternoon shopping time. A personal shopper will meet and greet at any Beijing City hotel lobby (within 4th Ring Road), then lead the way in a private car to a desired shopping area. Here is some information for the markets and shops in Beijing:
• Silk, Jade, and Pearl factory: Take the opportunity to see how silk or jade products are made from raw materials.
• Panjiayuan flea market or Liulichang Antique Street: See all types of antiques, souvenirs, local hand made products, paintings, and more.
• Maliandao Tea city: More than 1,000 shops sell all types of tea. Try some samples and get a lesson in tea culture before purchasing.
• Silk or Pearl Markets: It's the perfect shopping location for any detail, with artistic products like statues, fountains, pebble stones, paintings, and more.
• Panjiayuan Glasses City: Find all types of glasses frames, and get a personal prescription inserted.
• Xi Dan Shopping Mall and area: This huge area has a variety of buildings, including malls and markets. Find all types of local fashion products, from jewelry to hats, gloves, and cloth.
• Nanluoguxiang Street: Find uniquely designed products and fun Chinese souvenirs.