View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Observe how the enduring nature of cooperation, communication and progress expressed in centuries old magnificent murals pervades the spirit of the temple and gardens, ancient Nakhi ethnic culture and towns amid stunning scenery, even emanating from the dedication and commitment of a visiting scholar who stayed, leaving a remarkable legacy.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Baisha Ancient TownStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Shuhe Ancient TownStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Pick up and return to hotel.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- Entry/Admission - Baisha Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Shuhe Ancient Town
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Lijiang.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Meals: Lunch is excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: ChinaTours Beijing
Walking for 12 hours during summer in the busy crowds was an absolute killer! Luckily we had our tour guide king K…
Excellent Experience and wonderful holiday! KingKong thank you
I visited Beijing through China Tours and our guide was Kingkong. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Ch…
Fabulous Tour in Beijing with Guide King Kong
My husband and I had a fabulous tour in Beijing with our guide King Kong! The entire trip went smoothly from pick u…
Traveled with my wife and two friends on a small group tour an unbelievable experience Smile went the extra mile to…
Private tour: 8 days Beijing-Datong-Xian
China Tours delivered everything as promised. Guides and drivers were always on-time, professional, knowledgeable a…
Private 5 day tour in Beijing
We used China Tours to hire a guide and driver for our party of 6. Our guide, Jerry, was enthusiastic and attentiv…
Have just returned from our 12 day tour of China with China Tours. It was an amazing experience to visit China, mee…
Terrific introduction to new areas of China
ChinaTours introduced us to China in 2013. The service, accommodations and terrific guides were so much more than w…
Private family tour of Beijing, Xian, Mt Huangshan, Shanghai, and Suzhou
China Tours arranged a great tour for us through China. The visit to sights in a city can be only as good as the l…
Beijing 3 Day Private Tour
Had Beijing scheduled for a 3 Day Private tour as a part of our China Trip with China Tours.The best thing about th…
Our tour guide Ling Ling (Linda) Sun and driver Mr. Lee made our travel easy/convenient and informative. We had so …
Excellent Tour of Beijing with an Awesome Guide
My son and I have traveled all over the world and this was our first trip to Beijing. I want to thank ChinaTours, e…
China a life experience..
Everything was well organized by our Beijing tour guide " Smile ". Smile and minibus driver are happy to help , ple…
Amazing Beijing Tour
We went to China for the first time. As we arrived our guide and driver were there to greet us. Throughout the to…
My friend and I are teachers and wanted to take a longer trip over the summer break. We decided on China and went w…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999