7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa
By Pathway Safaris
A unique full holiday package, plenty wildlife to be seen during your unlimited game drive, visiting both Tsavo and Amboseli National parks as well as Taita Hills sanctuary, lions, buffalos, Cheetah, Leopard, Zebras, Giraffes among other good game to be spotted, superb accommodation at Voi safari Lodge. located inside the park, see wildlife at close at the lodge underground tunnel, and AA Amboseli lodge, ideal located, clear view of Mt Kilimanjaro as well as the luxury stay at Salt-Lick Sarova Lodge, has an underground tunnel, elephants can be seen at close range
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-68, max of 6 per group
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Amboseli National Park
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Mji wa Kale, Moi International Airport Mvita, Mombasa, Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157871P34
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa on Tripadvisor
- How much is 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa?
- 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa price starts from ₹ 1,35,712.04. Discover and book 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa cancellation policy?
- 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa?
- 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa is hosted by Pathway Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pathway Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 Days Safari and Beach Holiday Package from Mombasa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157871P34
HOTEL/AIRPORT - TSAVO EAST N. PARK
FULL DAY GAME DRIVE
TSAVO EAST - AMBOSELI NATIONAL...
AMBOSELI - MOMBASA BEACH HOTEL.
DAY AT LEISURE
DAY AT LEISURE
BEACH HOTEL - MOMBASA AIRPORT
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Do not do this tour!
Living 30 years in South Africa, this was the worst "safari"I have ever been on! The 1st "game drive" was 50 km/h s…
A great company to travel with.
From start to the finish, every aspect of our trip went smoothly. We had an amazing trip with Anrew and William our…
The worst experience!
The tour canceled my trip at 7 pm the day before Safari as he said we have not enough customers. I had plan for my …
Excellent 15 Day Vegan and Beach Safari
Highly recommend this budget minded company; Pathway Safaris. We started in Nairobi and ended in Watamu, on the Ind…
12-day vegan safari
Seeing vast numbers of wildlife. Going to many national parks in Kenya but, not the long journeys in the vans to ge…
The best travel experience in Africa
Our experience with Pathway Safaris has been phenomenal. Andrew has been helping me plan this trip for 18 months le…
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! What an experience and so grateful for this opportunity to be able to explore all Kenya…
What an experience!
Wow! What an incredible experience and it was all thanks to Andrew and his team at Pathway Safaris. We were a group…
What an experience!
This was an incredible trip made all the better by Andrew and his team. There were 22 of us in the group so no mean…
Seven National Parks in 12 days.
Great variety of animal life. Accommodations were comfortable and interesting variety. Our group was large (22 peop…
Great trip! Loved seeing all the animals!
The trip was great and the staff with Pathways Safaris was very accommodating. They put up with a lot from our grou…
Pathway Safaris is fantastic! They definitely knew where to take us so we had the best experience ever. From feedin…
Better planning needed
This was a 3 week trip for 22 vegans. While that is a large group to manage, there was a significant lack of planni…
Nice experience ! We did the 2day trip to Tsavo East. We saw elephants, cheethas, zebras, girafes, phacocheres, and…
A memorable experience
I had a last minute safari trip and I am really glad I decided to have this experience. The animals were awesome - …