Mombasa Full Day City Tour
By Pathway Safaris
A wonderful Tour of Mombasa, for sightseeing and photography, learn more on the historical sites, shopping as well for either spices, Jewellery items as well as wood caring materials, and get to know the history of Mombasa, visit some of Touristic sites and mingle with the ever friendly and welcoming locals, visit Haller park, chance to see Giraffes, Cape Buffalo's, Hippos, Crocodiles, huge Aldabra Tortoise among other wildlife!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-68, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- -Transport for full day
- -All entry feees at Fort Jesus and Haller Park
- -Bottle mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Fort Jesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Haller Park
- -Drinks taken during meal
- -Tipping to your driver and guide
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Kilindini Harbour., WJWX+GCW, Mombasa, Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157871P31
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mombasa Full Day City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mombasa Full Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mombasa Full Day City Tour?
- Mombasa Full Day City Tour price starts from ₹ 10,340.44. Discover and book Mombasa Full Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mombasa Full Day City Tour cancellation policy?
- Mombasa Full Day City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mombasa Full Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mombasa Full Day City Tour?
- Mombasa Full Day City Tour is hosted by Pathway Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pathway Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mombasa Full Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157871P31
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Akamba HandicraftStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2MombasaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Mombasa TusksStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Fort Jesus MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Haller ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The worst experience!
The tour canceled my trip at 7 pm the day before Safari as he said we have not enough customers. I had plan for my …
Excellent 15 Day Vegan and Beach Safari
Highly recommend this budget minded company; Pathway Safaris. We started in Nairobi and ended in Watamu, on the Ind…
12-day vegan safari
Seeing vast numbers of wildlife. Going to many national parks in Kenya but, not the long journeys in the vans to ge…
The best travel experience in Africa
Our experience with Pathway Safaris has been phenomenal. Andrew has been helping me plan this trip for 18 months le…
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! What an experience and so grateful for this opportunity to be able to explore all Kenya…
What an experience!
Wow! What an incredible experience and it was all thanks to Andrew and his team at Pathway Safaris. We were a group…
What an experience!
This was an incredible trip made all the better by Andrew and his team. There were 22 of us in the group so no mean…
Seven National Parks in 12 days.
Great variety of animal life. Accommodations were comfortable and interesting variety. Our group was large (22 peop…
Great trip! Loved seeing all the animals!
The trip was great and the staff with Pathways Safaris was very accommodating. They put up with a lot from our grou…
Pathway Safaris is fantastic! They definitely knew where to take us so we had the best experience ever. From feedin…
Better planning needed
This was a 3 week trip for 22 vegans. While that is a large group to manage, there was a significant lack of planni…
Nice experience ! We did the 2day trip to Tsavo East. We saw elephants, cheethas, zebras, girafes, phacocheres, and…
A memorable experience
I had a last minute safari trip and I am really glad I decided to have this experience. The animals were awesome - …
Amazing Safari and great guides
We did just a one night, two day trip from Nairobi to Masai Mara. We left early in the morning in order to be at t…
Relaxed and informative
Pathway safaris arranged a good tour of the Gedi ruins and Malindi, including the Vasco Da Gama Pillar and chapel. …