Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tour the most famous sites on Luxor's West and East Banks in the company of an expert private guide. You'll step back into Egypt's ancient history at the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 14 hours - Admission excludedOur Driver will pick you up from Hurghada. After that you will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor, approximately 4 hours far from Hurghada. Then precedes to the Tour the most famous sites on Luxor's West and East Banks in the company of an expert private guide. You'll step back into Egypt's ancient history at the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple Karnak and Luxor Temples, Crossing the Nile River to the West Bank, you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor), you will have a brief stop at the visitors center. Guides are not permitted inside the tombs, but your guide will tell you what to look for inside the elaborately decorated rooms. If you wish to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamun, an additional cost is payable direct. Leaving the hot sands of the Valley of the Kings, you will visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations. Returning to Luxor there will be time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex. Stop for Lunch Start to visit to the Temples of Karnak. Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how the massive facade was constructed. On entering the Temples of Karnak you will see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger. The deeper you go into the complex, the further back in time you will travel, with the oldest ruins dating back over 3,000 years. Walking through the Great Court into the Great Hypostyle Hall, it's hard not to be overwhelmed by the 134 columns towering above you like an ancient forest. At the rear of the complex you will find the sacred lake where centuries ago pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. After a tour of the complex, you will have additional free time to explore at leisure. Continue to Luxor Temple which was once joined to the Temples of Karnak by a two-kilometer long Avenue of Sphinx, a portion of which marks the entrance to the temple. Dominated by statues of the great warrior pharaoh Ramses II, Luxor Temple has survived Nile floods, foreign invasion and thousands of years exposed to the elements. A pure Egyptian temple, the inner walls and columns are decorated with intricate hieroglyphics which your guide will help you decipher. Find out how Alexander the Great wrote himself into Luxor Temple's history, and see one of the original pair of obelisk, the second of which now stands on the Place de la Concorde in Paris. At 05:PM O'clock in the evening, you will be escorted back to Hurghada.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Egypt Sunshine
My boyfriend and I did a 4 day Nile cruise. Khaled was our personal tour guide all 4 days. He went above and beyond…
Khaled picked us up for Luxor airport and drove us to our hotel to freshen up. We then toured Luxor for a day and a…
Day trip to luxor,from hurgarda
Was picked up from hotel by khaled and his driver in a lovely nice clean air conditiond car,we had plenty of water …
- Duration: 14–16 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
from ₹6,058.38* ₹6,731.53
Popular: Booked by 430 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada?
Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada price starts from ₹ 9,686.18. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada cancellation policy?
Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada?
Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada is hosted by Egypt Sunshine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Sunshine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor