View all photos (18)
Book by May 2 and travel by June 6 to save 7% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A hot-air balloon flight is the perfect way to experience the world’s largest open-air museum. Start off with an early pick-up at your hotel and get ready to see a spectacular sunrise and Luxor’s ruins and temples in the beautiful morning light.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Luxor TempleStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis 3-hour program begins very early in the morning with a pick-up at your Luxor hotel or Nile cruise ship. You’ll then transfer to a motorboat to reach the West Bank, and enjoy a refreshing drink en route. Once you disembark you will be transferred to the take-off area, where your hot-air balloon ride above the world's largest open-air museum begins. The balloon ride is scheduled right in time for you to experience a spectacular sunrise. The flight lasts for 45 minutes, and takes you over the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut. After landing, you will be transferred back to your hotel or ship in LuxorRead more
You'll end at
Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, EgyptYour Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor Any Meeting Point in Luxor
See address & details
Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Bottled water during the trip
- Motorboat transfer to the West Bank
- Egyptian Tea on the motorboat
- 45-minute hot-air balloon ride
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • The balloon ride is scheduled before the Sunrise • Departure times may vary depending on the time of sunrise • Hotel pick-ups are 45 minutes before the scheduled take-off time • Tours departs daily, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Egypt Best Holidays
Amazing Day- must do activity!
This tour was one of my favorites in all of my Egypt trip. Not only did we see everything in one day, but our tour …
I had an Amazing trip with Khaled el saady, he was there waiting for me before my train arrived, and a very knowled…
One of the best tours ever
Where to begin... Aida is by far one of the most kind, sweet and genuine tour guides/ new friend I’ve ever had the …
Aida was knowledgeable at each location and made sure we were safe. She stopped to get us water before arriving at …
Aida is awesome
Aida was such a joy she went above and beyond for our group and even did extra. I definitely would recommend
My first time in Egypt was the most amazing time. It is hugely due to the tour we took with Aida. She is the best t…
Fun tour, interactive and informative
Really had a great time on this tour, felt like we’re part of the family from the start. Our guide, Aida told us al…
Tour of Luxor with Khaled ELsaady
We had a brilliant tour with Khaled. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, polite and great fun! We would recommend …
The staff, food and tours were great and everyone loved our cruise.
The staff made sure that we had a great time by doing things that were unexpected and very appreciated. My daughte…
Day Trip to Dandara
Khaled was our tour guide at Luxor and he did such a good job that we asked him be our guide for Dandara. The temp…
Trip to Luxor
Our tour guide Hany Yassen was outstanding. He is very knowledgeable, funny and kind. He showed us the Valley of th…
Hany Yassen is the greatest tour guide in Luxor - in my opinion.
Hany Yassen in Luxor is the kindest and most trustworthy tour guide I have ever met. He was a great guy. He was our…
Luxor temple, Karnak temple and valley of the kings
Hany has been an amazing guide! He is knowledgeable, friendly, funny and patient. He answered all of our questions …
Some helpful tips and info
I had booked the 4 day / 3 night River Nile Story Cruise with Egypt Best Holidays through tourradar for my mother, …
What an incredible holiday❤️
My husband and I had an amazing trip :) First of all I want to say thank you to all the guides and drivers who have…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
More options from Egypt Best Holidays
from $35.08* $38.00
from $668.70* $742.86
from $94.36* $100.00
from $123.02* $129.99