View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide in Luxor
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Any optional Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Copy of passport is required after booking for all participants.(contact details will be provided on your voucher)
- Transport is wheelchair accessible; however, be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Luxor Travels
We were lucky to have Ahmed as our guide, as he was incredibly knowledgeable. As a trained guide with nearly…
2 1/2 days Cairo/Giza with a Knowledgable and Personable Guide
Our primary destination in Egypt was Luxor, and we used Luxor Travels to also arrange our Cairo itinerary. Day…
Fantastic Luxor. 2-Day Tour In a Single Extended Day
We arranged tours of both east and west sides of the Nile in Luxor through Luxor Travels. This is normally a…
Best Day In Luxor and All of Egypt
We were so happy to have Khalid as our guide for our tour, he was so knowledgeable about each place we visited and…
First and foremost id like to thank Khalid for an Amazing experience that I will truly never forget! If you look…
Excellent and professional service by the drivers for the transfers from my resort to Luxor to meet our guide.…
This was a once in a lifetime experience...( although I am already considering another trip though...!) We had…
Luxor, the city of dreams, loves to visit every time. The tour guide, Rajab, is one of the most beautiful things…
Vally of Kings
Very well organized.comfortable. Rajab is an excited guide who make your journey unforgettable. Very informative…
Awesome full day tour
Our guide, Khalid, did a great job sharing the history of Egypt with us. Out of the four tours we've taken while…
- Luxor Travels
- Duration: 18h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999