Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy a 3 Hour Private Tour from Aswan to Soheil Island and visit a Traditional Nubian Community. With your qualified Egyptologist Guide take a Felucca or Motor Boat and visit a Traditional Nubian House, enjoy some tea and learn about the local culture and ancient history of the Nubian way of life.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nubian VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedOur Reflections qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan by A/C vehicle to sail on the Nile by a Felucca or motorboat to the Nubian Village that is located on the West Bank of the River Nile in Aswan and just opposite Soheil Island and near the Aswan Dam passing around the First Cataract of Aswan. The Egyptians refer to Nubia as the Land of the Bow as the Nubians were known to be expert Archers.This fabulous tour to the Nubian Village will let you meet and socialist with a Nubian family and learn about their simple life style culture and traditions.After your visit you will be driven back in comfort to your hotel or Nile cruise in AswanRead more
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Boat fees
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Village
- Any optional tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Reflections Travel
Great 👍 trip
I was very satisfied with my trip with Gratzia travel operating Baeu Revage boat , I loved hot air Balloon in Luxor…
Exciting & knowledgeable
Very impressive cruise along the River Nile. Short guided tours made us more knowledgeable too. Beautiful scenery a…
An amazing site!
Six of us had a private tour, which was a huge savings over the optional excursion offered by our Globus tour. Our …
Highly no recommended
I booked a private tour to abu simbel The day before departure they send me a guy for briefing which nothing impor…
Nile Tour with Reflections Travel (Roshdy)
We had our 3-night/4-day Nile Cruise (Premium Nile) booked with Reflection Travel and our private tour guide Roshdy…
Roshdy with Reflection Tours
We took a Nile Cruise with Private tours of the sites along the way through Reflection Tours. Roshdy was a great g…
Great tour, but could have been more organized
The guide picked us up from our Nile River cruise. On the way to the airport, he asked if we had a tour scheduled w…
Exceptional in every aspect
From the knowledge and courtesy of the guide to the comfort of the rooms in the ship, it was an absolutely relaxing…
Excellent day tours by Mohsen
Great experience with Mohsen along the journey from Aswan to Luxor. He is very reliable and helpful. Good knowledge…
Excellent tour guide but poor nile cruise stay.
Was having wonderful day tours with our tour guide, Mohsen along the journey from Aswan to Luxor. He is knowledgeab…
Nile Adventure with Sayed
This is a 5* review! We have had the most wonderful 5 days with Sayed and would recommend him to you without ques…
Nile Cruise 4 Days 3 Nights from Aswan to Luxor
This was a most amazing part of our trip to Egypt... Luxurious ship... Wonderful food... Excellent service... Visit…
I had a great tour if Aswan with Sayed. Very knowledgeable of sites and artifacts, and other great insights. Goes …
Amazing time with our wonderful guide Ahmed darwish
Without our tour guide Ahmed darwish I don't think me and my friend love Egypt, he is excellent in everything and …
Private tour in Aswan
Amazing trip to Aswan. Ahmed Fathalla was my tour guide and made sure everything was a breeze and had nothing to wo…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Private Sightseeing Tours
from ₹16,366.07* ₹17,789.57
Popular: Booked by 229 travellers!
from ₹14,900.64* ₹16,742.73
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat
Which attractions will I visit with Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat?
Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat price starts from ₹ 3,353.19. Discover and book Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat cancellation policy?
Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat?
Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat is hosted by Reflections Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Reflections Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat on Tripadvisor