8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air
By Available Travel Egypt
Available travel provides fun to the package by visiting Cairo"The capital of Egypt", Enjoy the sightseeing everywhere you go, And then your tour will end in Sharm Elsheikh"The city of peace", With a mix of glory and fun.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- -05 nights’ accommodation in Sharm El-Sheikh with a soft all-inclusive basis.
- -02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo with a Bed and Breakfast basis.
- -All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- -Qualified Egyptology guide.
- -Hotel pickup and drop-off Private tour.
- -Transport by private vehicle.
- -Domestic airfare.
- -International airfare Egypt.
- -Entry visa.
- -Personal expenses.
- -All optional excursions.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, 2 El-Salam, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate 8752202, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72399P52
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air on Tripadvisor
- How much is 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air?
- 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air price starts from ₹ 71,652.91. Discover and book 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air cancellation policy?
- 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air?
- 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air is hosted by Available Travel Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Available Travel Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh By Air on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72399P52
Reserve your spot
Arrival at Cairo international...
Cairo/ Sharm EL-Sheikh
Sharm El-Sheikh free day
Sharm El-Sheikh free day
Sharm El-Sheikh Free day
Sharm El-Sheikh free day
Departure Day from Sharm El-Sheikh
About the operator
Available Travel Egypt
Joined in January 2011
#166 of 1,314 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- angelafD9067AK00Great Egyptian tour experienceGreat service, picked up from the airport, the next day full day private tour of the great pyramids and the bent pyramid. Guide was great. The next day we had a tour of the museum, citadel and bazaar with the same guide. Private car, picked up from the hotel. Ahmed (the manager) was professional responsive to my requests and helped us out when necessary during our stay. He also arranged our train tickets to Luxor and a balloon flight there.
- franpinopi00Amazing tripWe have done a great trip with available travel. Everyone was amazing, and we got to know quite a lot of people belonging or related to the company. They also organised a cruise of 4 nights through the Nile river. We felt safe at all times with them and very well suported as they helped us in absolutely everything. We highly recomend them for a trip in Egypt. Thank you guys for this amazing week!
- Inmamunoz00100% recomendableWe have stayed two days in Cairo and 4 days at a cruise along the Nile river. We have organised everything from the very beginning with Available travel. Ahmed was very professional and he adpated the trip to our needs and dates. We got to know a lot of their guides and they were all amazing (special mention to Monty!) We felt safe at all times and they provided us everything we needed (cash exchange, sim card for phone..), so we were texting all the time with them for any question or concern. Egypt is an amazing place but you need to go with someone local all the time, at least I recomend it for the transportation and for the explanation at any place. That´s why available travel was the best option for us. THANK YOU so much Ahmed for organising such an amazing trip!!
- nponce1100Full attention in Cairovery good welcome in the airport and excellent predisposition for a short travel in Cairo. Very recomendable!
- 646milos00Excellent attention. Highly recommendedWe were in Cairo for a few days attended by Ahmed or one of his collaborators, in transfers to the airport and in an extensive tour of Giza. The service was excellent; We point out the willingness to attend, the respect for schedules, the rhythm of movements, the good condition of the vehicles, the ability of the drivers to handle difficult traffic in the city and the good attitude to overcome the differences of language. On future visits, we would not hesitate to contact them for other movements, having learned about the quality of the service that allowed us to move with absolute cordiality and confidence
- levyo75300Best Guide TeamThe best team for you to visit Egypt!! From before we landed they all took care of us and every detail of our trip! Our experience in Egypt was sensational because they were with us supporting everything! Thank you very much!
- diork52700Fantastic tour guide for EgyptAhmed and his team are incredible! He provides safe and knowledgeable tours around Cairo and Sakkara for our group of 6 adults. And even got us a last minute van from Sharm to Taba. His fees are very reasonable and he’s very easy to communicate with!
- 479umeshm00AwesomeWhat a wonderful tour. I loved having the tour to just our family group and choosing places we had interested in only. I loved the suggestion of the tour guide. The sites were just fantastic. I enjoyed it! Thank you. We loved every minute of our tour.
- L6655PJ_00Very goodWe traveled with Avaiable tours in Cairo for 7 days. The tour was perfectly arranged, taking into account all our requests and needs. Ahmed personally was in close contact with us during the whole tour, verifying that everything is taken care of. We were accompanied by a super proffetional guide Sheriff, perfect attitude, wide and impressive knowledge. Our small group included a 85 years old lady. They all did everything possible to make her tour safe and enjoyable - we cannot find enough words to express our gratitude for that. Highly recommended.
- Alina V00Highly recommendedI love to travel in Egypt. In my last visits in Egypt, I book a few tours with this agent and it was a very good experience. Last time I booked a trip to Alexandria with my family. Everything was excellent.
- Alina V00Highly recommendedGreat experience. White desert safari tour for two days with camping, with kids! Everything was very well!
- Freddy L00Ahmed is the perfect tour organizerWe did the three day (two night) trip to the Black Desert and the White Desert, but Ahmed was far more than just organizing those for us. He was our constant contact in Cairo, answering our WhatsApp messages within minutes, and solving the minor problems that arrose for us. Meeting Ahmed was a joy, and we're glad that we were able to share bread, along with the best meal we had in Egypt, while in Cairo. The trip itself was perfect, from the driver picking us up on time, to the lunch waiting for us at Bahariya, and everything in the desert. The guide we had was wonderful, and seemed to enjoy his job, making our time with him a real joy. Thank you Ahmed, and hope to see you again, either in Egypt (we plan to return to do some things we didn't have time for this trip), or here with us.
- I1563FWisaacr00Long but goodIt’s really important to know this is a 24 hour trip, you will get picked up around 2330 and dropped off 24 hours later, meaning you have to sleep on the bus. The trip itself is good, the last two activities are somewhat pointless, but the pyramids themselves are great!
- 299atulp00Way above very good experience if you have right tour guyWe feel luckly to have egypt tour. Our tour organiser is very knowledgeable egyptian person Ahmed +20 111 037 7722. We visited very unique places which we would not be able to see around the globe. One day Pyramid, egypt old maket,pyperus museum. Second full day wadi alrayan, magic lake, few more wadis/oasis, water fall, and fossil and climate change museum. White dessert experince amazing. Third day Egypt museum, pharaonic village My family was so happy to see all above. do not miss any of above. Its life time experience. Weather was also very good.
- naniaddanki00Excellent 4 days tour cairo.The trip was well organised and guide was knowledgable.special thanks to mr ahemad very friendly who made our trip smoothly.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It was the best trip of my life!!! At the beginning, my group of friends and I were a bit apprehensive because we were booking the Egypt tour package outside agencies, but when we got there, we were surprised at every tour we took along the route designed by Armed. He is an excellent guide and completely considerate of tourists who choose to travel with him. I am extremely grateful for everything he allowed me to experience in the 10 days in Egypt. Gratitude Armed. 😄🙏🏽
Written 29 May 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.