per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local Guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Hotel Pickup and take off
- snack bag (water bottle, Pepsi, chips and cookies)
- Entrance fees
- Personal Items
- any Optional Tours
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up from all Cairo and Giza hotels
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 185288P37
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- There are no health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids on Tripadvisor
- How much is Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids?
- Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids price starts from ₹ 2,050.52. Discover and book Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids on Tripadvisor
- What is the Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids cancellation policy?
- Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids?
- Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids is hosted by The Temple Egypt Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Temple Egypt Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Show sound and light at night Giza pyramids on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 185288P37
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPyramids of Giza
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Saqqara & Memphis City tour
We had a great day. Our guide (Ahmed Emirah) was excellent. Very informative, and spoke perfect English.
Ali was amazing! Early and ready and pleasant. Thank you! I was thrilled that he was there and helped me every ste…
The absolute best
The timing was prompt and efficient. They were courteous and did a great job explaining everything. They also were …
A must do in Cairo
What a fun experience, quad biking through desert hills with pyramids in the background. Hassam arrange private tr…
Temple tour company 👌
Our tour guide, Hassam, was amazing, he tailored our tour to meet our needs and went above and beyond to make the d…
Mostapha was an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide! This was a great way to see many different things in one da…
Recommended!!! This was an amazing experience. Our guide was young and fun and our driver Ali was very kind. He bou…
An amazing experience
I stared by booking with this experience and our guide Khaled took us to some nice places with original/organic Egy…
Absolutely wonderful! I booked this trip as a young solo female traveler to Egypt and I couldn’t have had a better …
I Will Book with Temple Egypt Again!
Great service and professional driver! Very good communication with the company, The Temple Egypt and with the driv…
This was the best thing we have done since we've been in Cairo!! Great people and they took great care of us!!! Rid…
We had a long flight and layover, so I wanted something more relaxing on our first day in Egypt. Our guide “Sniper”…
Very good car ride
We visited all the pyramids in saqqara, all the pirâmides dashur and the museum of Memphis. All very good. The driv…
The quad bike ride was an eye opener and lots of fun. It was great riding out over the sand dunes and having the py…
Good Start in the Day (sert)
Everything was organized good. Transfer worked well, Driver was punctual to the minute. Snacks and beverages were i…