Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our representative will meet you at Hotel lobby And introduce you to Guide to start the day tour at 08:00 The gods and goddesses of ancient Egypt played important roles in the creation of the universe and ruled on earth to establish law, ethics, and all elements for orderly human existence. They then passed this role to the king who, accompanied by his queen, would rule as their successors according to the balanced principles of the justice goddess Ma’at. As we flash forward in time, we see the women of Egypt in yet another era. This time with a different religion that has introduced to society, as a whole, different traditions and customs. A walk in the Old City of Cairo will show you how architecture evolved in this regard. In the old Mamluk and Ottoman homes, you will see intricately carved wooden windows, wings of homes designated to women, private baths, and several other aspects of art that were deliberately created to guard women’s privacy.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Museum of Egyptian AntiquitiesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bait El OudStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4CairoStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Zeinab KhatoonStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Pick up service from hotel and back
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Bait El Oud
- Entry/Admission - Zeinab Khatoon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Khonsu Journeys
Amazing trip in Egypt
My girlfriend and I had an amazing trip. We were impressed by Egypt. The company provided a really good services. W…
Retreat with Koya.
5 stars! Everyday I felt so safe and I had FUN! I always get a little nervous going out of the US and this team was…
Staff was excellent! They really exceeded my expectations!!! Had an amazing time! Will refer them to everyone I kno…
Fantastic tours in Cairo
I had friends visiting me in Cairo and decided for the first time to rely on a travel agency for organizing the vis…
Thank you Khonsu!
Had an amazing trip to Egypt with Khonsu! Thank you team for all your help and hospitality. The team shared with us…
I highly recommend Khonsu! I visited Egypt during spring and Khonsu made the overall experience 100 times better. E…
I had a great time, the service was amazing!
Khonsu helped put together a very great program for two days in Cairo. They were flexible with where and when we wa…
Amazing experience, well done team
Visited Egypt together with my wife last year using Khonsu. Everything was exactly like / better than planned! The …
Khonsu was built out of an eager need to enrich people’s lives with exciting experiences that open up minds, hearts…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
from ₹5,867.62* ₹6,519.57
Popular: Booked by 2,509 travellers!
from ₹4,548.54* ₹5,685.67
Popular: Booked by 1,650 travellers!
from ₹5,456.73* ₹6,063.96
Popular: Booked by 2,975 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture
What time does Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture start?
Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture on Tripadvisor
How much is Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture?
Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture price starts from ₹ 11,024.55. Discover and book Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture on Tripadvisor
What is the Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture cancellation policy?
Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Goddesses Of Egypt & Islamic Architecture on Tripadvisor