per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Main Entrance Fees
- All Taxes & Services
- Entry/Admission - Tell el-Amarna
- Entry/Admission - Beni Hassan
- Personal Items
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- 6:00am – we can change the time to suit you.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143737P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo?
- Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo price starts from ₹ 13,477.55. Discover and book Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo cancellation policy?
- Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo?
- Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo is hosted by Egypt Via Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Via Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Minya, Tell El Amarna, Beni Hassan Day Tour From Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143737P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cairo GovernorateStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Tell el-AmarnaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Al Minya GovernorateStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Cairo GovernorateStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Absolutely amazing time
Ahmed was an AMAZING guide. He was so knowledgeable about all of Egypt’s ancient and modern English. He was extreme…
The guide to Alexandria ruined the overall impression
The first and second day (Giza, Sakkara, Memphis and Cairo) was very nice, the guide Mariam was perfect, nice, alwa…
Ahmed: Tour Guide
Ahmed was an AMAZING tour guide that made my experience Royal. I literally felt like a Queen with his expertise, ph…
Giza day trip
This was a memorable and fun trip with friends. We had a great time with Ahmed who was a knowledgeable friendly and…
A perfect day to discover the islamic part of Cairo. With this very friendly guiding you will find what you are loo…
Just one word: great!
Great!!! The tour, the guide, the nature... So easy to get from Cairo to the oasis! Also if you have only one day, …
Don't miss this chance!
I like to recommend Egypt Via Travel. They really take good care of you. Traveling as a single women felt so much c…
Alexandria in 24 hrs
The catacombs, The Roman amphitheatre , fresh fish and seafood lunch near the Fort and coffee and cake in one of th…
A must in Cairo
Good tour of the pyramids and Sphinx. very good timing, tour guide was perfectly on time and very friendly. She ans…
I am so happy I was choosing via travel. Safety time in Egypt with wonderful memories. Everything was well organise…
It was a great experience worth doing.
Awesome time with Egypt Via Travel we had for 4 days and our guide Menna was excellent as we visited Egypt. As an …
“Egypt via Travel” offered me an amazing first visit to Cairo. The overall service was perfect and the guides extre…
Great weather, great knowledge, fantastic guide. Friendly, professional, personalised service. Great experience!
My wife and I spent a week in Cairo and choose to take a day trip to Alexandria. We were picked up from our hotel b…
Ethan Tylerr P00
Awesome experience with Egypt Via Travel!
We had an amazing time with Egypt Via Travel. We spent two days and one evening with our guide. We explored the Gre…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2021 • Solo
I booked a trip to Tell El Amarna with Egyptviatravel and I would do it again! The site is less visited than others, but if you want to explore the Egyptian countryside and visit an important historical site, I can recommend this one. The tombs are just amazing and you will have them all for yourself. My guide Abdul and driver Bahaa were a very funny duo and I enjoyed their company! Abdul is very knowledgeable and does maximum for the trip to be as smooth as possible. I asked to visit a site which was not a part of the itinerary (Tuna el Gebel), and it wasn't a problem. On our way, we took a motor boat to cross the Nile, which wasn't part of the plan (there was supposed to be a new bridge built, but turned out it hasn't been built yet), but they should make it part of the itinerary because it was great fun! Thank you for the good service!
Written 1 April 2021
You are welcome thank you for your great review hope to see you soon here with us
Written 28 November 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.