Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Are you looking for new way of traveling Seoul instead of getting on Coach or Walking? Here's A NEW WAY OF TRAVELING SEOUL in easy transportation. That's by SEGWAY! You don't need special skill, even you don't have to know riding two wheel bicycle. It's just Easy to learn. In 5 to 15min, you will master how to move around on Segway! By riding on this cool transportation, you will go around the major tourists spots that you must visit in Seoul! Changdeokgung, Ikseondong hanok street, Cheonggyeoncheon, Gwangjang food market,etc! You will also try Korean street food at Gwangjang market and for dinner, you will have Korean BBQ at the famous local BBQ restaurant! Professional tour guide will give you narration about Korean culture, history, customs, etc during the tour Why you should book? - We do small group tour, maximum 10pax - Professional, friendly and experienced tour guide will be with you - Tour guide will introduce authentic local food - You will have Quality Korean BBQ there
- You'll start at10-310-3 Dangju-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South KoreaEXIT 1 of Gwanghwamun station (Line 5) is the meeting point It's behind Sejong Culural Center meeting time is 13:00pmSee address & details
- 1Gwanghwamun SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Changdeokgung PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ikseon-dong Hanok StreetStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Kwangjang MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Cheonggyecheon StreamStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Jonggak Avenue of YouthStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end at10-310-3 Dangju-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South KoreaEXIT 1 of Gwanghwamun station (Line 5) is the meeting point It's behind Sejong Culural Center meeting time is 13:00pmSee address & details
10-3 Dangju-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Returns to original departure point
- Use of Segway
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Dinner : Korean BBQ
- Food tasting at the market
- Entry/Admission - Changdeokgung Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other activities not on the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Basically it's much easier to ride than bicycle, even you don't have to know how to ride it, it's super easy
- You need to sign on waiver, if not, cannot join the tour
- Must wear Helmet that is provided by us during tour
- Segway terms and conditions
- Driver license or Motor-Bike license needs Temporary driving license is also available
- Under 40KG or Over 100KG is not available
- Under 60 year old
- If you cannot get on or get off Segway without any assistance quickly, you cannot join the tour, In this case, no refund
- Kids without driving license cannot use Segway but available to use Electric Bicycle Cancellation Policy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Wonhee was amazing!!! I can't speak enough for our tour guide Wonhee! I've been on many tours before including segway tours and Wonhee by far has been the best guide ever!! We started by taking a quick tour in front of the US Embassy then dove right into the city including a…
Our guide, Wonhee, was a fantastic tour guide!! Very friendly and highly intelligent, he has an encyclopedic knowledge of Seoul. Wonhee is very engaging, personable, and seems to love his job. I highly recommend his Segway tour. Seoul is a beautiful city, and Wonhee made our…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Amazing tour done by @Sreiousman. He is both knowledgeable and passionate about Korean history and culture, he showed us around the city piece by piece, never rushed. We took our time at every stop to either enjoy the scenery or tell us about the history/culture behind it. …
1 Helpful vote
My guide was very very nice and his english was very high skilled. I was alone that day but we had so much fun and had good conversations! He took very skilled photos for me which was so nice. The segway was a lot of fun and he thought me well how to drive it. 10/10 would…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Seoul Riding
Great way to tour Seoul
After 5 minutes of instruction we headed out into the city for our tour. Jun was a great guide and, although neith…
Fun tour in Seoul
Wonhee was a great guide. Neither my wife or I had ever tried the Segways before, but they were easy to learn and…
Highlight of our week in Seoul!
Wow. What an amazing ride! Won-Hee is a super great host, taking us to some of Seoul’s most amazing and hidden spot…
Great guide, company, and ride with fantastic views!
We were expecting a handful of people on our tour but it ultimately ended up just being a total of the three of us.…
Incredible guide for an incredible city! Super fun segway tour around Seoul
We had our tour with Wonhee, who was super sweet and helpful! His English was fantastic and he made everything easy…
Fun Riding Tour of Soul
The biking was very fun, me and my mom and her friend really enjoyed it.We got to see a lot of sites in Seoul that …
WonHee was an amazing tour guide. He was prompt at the meeting site. He was very helpful with helping us adjust and…
Great way to explore Seoul!
This tour was a truly special way to discover Seoul. It felt like a really good overview of the city, with stunning…
very comprehensive, guide was excellent, well informed, highly recommend this Co
was met at guanghamun subway sta, walked to office 5 min segways in super condition, guide was fantastic was person…
The best way to see the heart of Seoul!!!
We had the absolute best time! Our tour guide Steve (English name) was professional, considerate and extremely know…
A unique tour of Seoul
Wanhee was a great tour guide, who was very kind and knowledgeable host. Segways and ebikes are definitely the way …
I had so much fun with this tour. Its the highlight of my trip. I had fun zipping around Seoul,South Korea. My tour…
Seoul the Segway way
A 3 hour spin around central Seoul that lasted in excess of 5 hours so was real value for money. Many sites and si…
A must visit tour in Seoul!
The tour was really amazing. You got to see a lot of culture and try some amazing korean street food while sailing …
Super fun and learned alot!
I have to say this was the highlight of my 1-week trip to Seoul. Won was simply an amazing tour guide. First, I had…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,586 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,923 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ
What time does Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ start?
Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ?
How much is Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ?
Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ price starts from ₹ 7,038.12. Discover and book Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ on Tripadvisor
What is the Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ cancellation policy?
Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Afternoon Seoul highlights Segway Tour with food tasting and Korean BBQ on Tripadvisor