View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Myeongdong NANTA TheaterStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedNanta showRead more
- Nanta Show Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Myeongdong NANTA Theater
- Hotel pick-up service. (This is optional item.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please be at the theater at least 30 minutes before the show starts
- The show is a non-verbal performance
- Category VIP seating, S seating or A seating are available (Please see 'Overview' for a seat map)
- Please be advised that the tour operator will assign you to MyeongDong Nanta Theater or Chungjeongno Nanta Theater, based on seat availability
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Once the booking is confirmed by the local operator, all sales are final, non-changeable, non-transferable and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
Getting there was pretty easy with all the helpful people around. Amazing food stalls open till late. Show started off amazing, then seemed as though it started to drag for all of 10 mins when out of nowhere it became really inclusive of audience and just generally hilarious. …
Date of experience: September 2019
Great show, my husband and I didnt know what to expect but it definantely made us laugh and you dont need to know Korean to understand what going on. The cast are incredibly talented and love to get the audience involved! Theatre was easy to find and show went for about 1.5hrs.…
Date of experience: September 2019
The actors were hilarious, good looking, and talented. They could sing, dance, chop food at amazing speeds, and make ANY object a drum or a drumstick, and were wildly entertaining. I would definitely go back to see the show again! :)
The show was funny and well worth the 💰. It's a combo of stomp, chopped and a comedy show. The only complaint I had was that it is a little hard to locate.
The Nanta Kitchen Band was a one of a kind experience during our holiday in Seoul. The timing, the gags and laughs and dance were impeccable and mesmerising. Was wanting more even at the end.
Date of experience: June 2018
Response from wondae s, Manager at Nanta Show Admission with Optional Private Transfer in Seoul
Responded 21 Nov 2018
Thank you so much! I hope to see u again
Read 14 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
great experience for first timers
All the packages were great. from pick up at myeongdong at 06.00 until we returned back same place around 20.00 …
Ski lessons plus Snowyland
Winterfriend was prompt in replying to my queries. The package includes accomodation, private ski lessons, ski…
Mass ski park
Did the 1 day trip to the ski park. Bus set off at 830 and it took 2 hrs to reach the ski park and about another…
Free bus from Myeongdong. Excellent and honest driver!!!
We took the free bus from Myeongdong to Vivaldi. The bus journey was smooth and its driver and attendants was…
Nice Ski resort with lots of activities
I was there in December 2019. We booked a family suite. It was really nice and the suite is big. The towel is too…
Greater London, United Kingdom92
Getting there was pretty easy with all the helpful people around. Amazing food stalls open till late. Show…
Musical comedy show. Something very different from normal musical show. It's interesting, funny and it was fun..…
Great show, my husband and I didnt know what to expect but it definantely made us laugh and you dont need to know…
Nanta Show did not disappoint!
The actors were hilarious, good looking, and talented. They could sing, dance, chop food at amazing speeds, and…
Great place for skiing close to Seoul
We had a great family holiday with skiing that is good for a few days. There are not that many hills but they are…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese, Korean
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999