Starting time is adjustable, though we recommend to start not later than 10 am in order to be back before night.
1. Pick up from your hotel
2. Bodbe monastery - a beautiful convent with one of the main Christian relicts - the tomb of St. Nino. Try the confectionary made by nuns.
3. Signagi - the city of love located on a hill, overviewing the Alazani valley and the Great Caucasus. Walk through the small streets, see the old church, the impressive defense wall and discover the true story behind "1000000 of roses".
4. Visit a traditional family run winery, learn about the origins of Georgian wine making and why Georgia is called "the craddle of wine". Taste wines and chacha.
5. Kvareli lake - favorite SPA resort of Georgians. Hidden between green hills, the lake is a famous, yet less frequented spot where you can relax and enjoy not only the views, but also the food. A dinner of traditional Georgian dishes is waiting for you.
6. Gremi - a fairy-tale like castle from the Middle ages, once a flourishing capital of Kakheti kingdom in the middle of the Alazani valley.
7. Gombori pass - enjoy the sunset on the scenic mountain road to Tbilisi