View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Yangon Chinatown
- 1Yangon City HallStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 2Sule PagodaStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Botahtaung PagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Sarkies Bar at The Strand HotelStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5Yangon YangonStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 6Bogyoke Aung San MarketStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 7National MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Yangon YangonStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 9Karaweik Palace Royal Culture ShowStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Shwedagon PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
- Sightseeing with English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant,
- Snow towel & 1 Bottle of purified drinking water
- Pickup/drop off Hotel
- Entrance Fees for Botahtaung Pagoda, National Museum, Shwedagone, Karaweik Palace
- Entry/Admission - Botahtaung Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Karaweik Palace Royal Culture Show
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Hotel accommodation,
- Meals not specified,
- Tips for guide & driver,
- Camera Fee,
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As you will be visiting religious sites, please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, and remember to take off your shoes and socks when entering pagoda areas.
- Please note the Bogyoke Market and National Museum are closed on Mondays and public holidays.
- This tour is not available during the Water Festival period between 12 to 18 Apr. During this time, everything in town is closed: restaurants, shops, markets, Museum, etc. Driving through Yangon is extremely difficult if not impossible because people celebrate the famous water-festival. You cannot avoid of getting very wet because everyone throws water at everybody. People drive through the city in open cars and there are stages along the street where people throw water. Everybody going up will get very wet.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Real Treasure Travels & Tours
Amazing trip to Myanmar, beyond expectations
Moe Moe from Real Treasure Travels & Tours was recommended to me by a friend who highly recommended her services. M…
Execeptional Once Again!
This is my second trip to Myanmar and once again I contacted Moe Moe from Real Treasure Travels & Tours to plan out…
Excellence and Amazing trip in Myanmar with Real Treasure Travels and Tours
We carried out an academic field research for 10 days in Yangon, Pyay, Bagan, and Mandalay with a locla English gui…
10-day trip to Myanmar
An excellent tour company run by a sincere husband and wife team with over a decade of experience in the business. …
Yangon is the most famous and largest city of Myanmar (Burma). Best place to see the colonial building and history.
EXCELLENT Customer Service and Great Itinerary-Hightly Recommend!
I checked out 7 tour companies before booking a family trip through Myanmar and Real Treasure stood out. I'm so gla…
We have done a fantastic tour in Myanmar thanks to this team. Strong logistic. Nice organisation of the trip. Very …
Six star tours
We took two one day tours, one around Yangon and one to Bago. They were both excellent. Our guide Phyu Phyu was sup…
Real Treasure is a Myanmar’s Real Tour Company
In November 2016, The Real Treasure organised a hassle free and a pleasurable Myanmar tour for us, a group of four …
Legit business and tour agency who genuinely made our trip possible... and spectacular
Moe Moe Yee and the team at Real Treasure Travels made our trip to Myanmar possible. This review is a bit late as t…
Moe & Real Treasure Travel are the Real DEAL
I cannot recommend this agency enough. Moe and his team delivered in every way. Our guides were knowledgeable and…
A GOLDEN TOUR FOR A GOLDEN LAND
Real Treasure Travels & Tours is thoroughly professional. The Company provides five star service for a very reasona…
Excellent 1-day tour of Yangon
I went on a 1-day tour of Yangon with Phyu Phyu the guide and Win the driver. It was great! We saw all the major s…
Sule Pagoda Sule pagoda is the heart of the Yangon City. Yangon City Hall Yangon City Hall is the seat of the city’…
Tour Myanmar Gennaio 2016
We really had a great time in Burma, Real Treasure Travels & Tours organized a very nice trip for us, everything wa…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999