View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This trip start from Yangon for four days and transfer back to your lodging hotel in Yangon. Especially this tour will bring you to the main important tour sites of Bagan and Kyaikhtiyo Pagodo where you should not miss in your itinerary during four days. Firstly flight from yangon to Bagan to see 11th to 13th century ancient pagodas, myanmar traditional culture and Myanmar archaeology. After exploring two days in Bagan, flight back to Yangon. Upon arrival at Yangon airport, your vehicle is waiting you to proceed to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda and visit Bago which is also known as Hanthawaddy kingdom on the way. Next day morning, take a truck to Kyaikhtiyo pagoda from based camp and back to Yangon.
Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in twin sharing
- All transportation charges
- Englilsh Speaking station guide (one city one guide)
- Domestic flight tickets (Yangon-Bagan-Yangon)
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- Entry/Admission - Kyaik Pun Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
- Personal expenses such as camera fees
- Meals (Lunch/ Dinner)
- Beverage/ Beer & Soft Drinks
- Items/ services not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies with 2 paying adults and extra bed will be provided
- Infant FOC and they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- For an odd number of person, single supplement can be requested with additional charges. Otherwise a triple room will be provided.
- Proper dresses are required to visit to religious sites.
- Personal details (Name, Passport No., Nationality, Country)for all participants are required at the time of booking.
- Long driving hour is included in the tour.
- Don’t forget to bring your passport on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Have time then Go
Transport to the Golden Rock is by 16foot truck. 2000 kyat per pax. Driver drive like F1. Half the mountain take…
Up to the Summit
Hop into the lorry and pack with the fellow "devotees" Manage to get the corner seat so that I am able to hold on…
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar40
3 hours drive from Yangon
Very nice temperature and fresh air ! Mountain View ! The best time is in the evening and the most beautiful…
Overnight stay in Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda.
It is a long car ride from Yangon to the truck station at the bottom of the hill. The truck ride was OK for us…
- Bagan Temples, Bagan Temples, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999