Just few hours from bogota we can go to this small town to enjoy this activity together with local guides that makes you feel secure and also to share with them about Colombia.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 211129P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Rafting Adventure Day?
- Rafting Adventure Day price starts from ₹ 12,489.59. Discover and book Rafting Adventure Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rafting Adventure Day cancellation policy?
- Rafting Adventure Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rafting Adventure Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rafting Adventure Day?
- Rafting Adventure Day is hosted by Nueva Lengua - Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nueva Lengua - Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rafting Adventure Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 211129P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Nueva Lengua - Tours
Joined in September 2016
#39 of 286 Outdoor Activities in Bogota
- Road5316922945100Birdwatching weekend in GuaduasWe had a great trip. Juan was a great guide and driver. Sandra and her mom were fantastic hosts at the eco lodge in Guaduas. Martin was our birdwatching guide and has a tremendous knowledge of the wildlife in the area. Overall a very authentic and insightful cultural experience.
- BeaS12200The introduction to Colombia and fun improvement in language that we hoped forWe were delighted with Nueva Lengua. Classes were at the appropriate level that challenged us and not too exhausting yet were fun and social. We kept some of the handy print outs and have been using them ever since as reference to help us with those tricky Spanish past tenses! Special call out to Prof Natalia who really goes the extra kilometer :-) Not only did we learn the language we got the introduction to Colombia we wanted. The fellow students come from a range of countries and are all ages. We made friends! The after class activities - dance, cooking, tejo (ha!), museums - this is all perfect. When we had to sadly move on, we attended classes at Nueva Lengua in Medellín - same happy story.
- Robson F00Enjoying the process of learning Spanish!My second time at Nueva Lengua, for a Reason! Once again I had a great time with my teachers Milena and Luis. They told us to enjoy the process of learning Spanish and that is what they both made very easy for us. Professionally but also with a lot of passion, that is how I would describe them. I will highly recommend Nueva Lengua, that's for sure.
- K5775LOmariap00%100 Recommended%100 recommended! I didn't know even a word of Spanish before I start my lessons in Nueva lengua! teachers are just amazing and helpfully maximum! Now I'm A2 and improving only in 4 weeks, that's amazing! Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate! Special thanks to my teachers Daniela, julio, Nicole, Alejandra, Laura, Marcela and Ishak
- dv0ritm00Highly RecommendedI feel very grateful for my time at Nueva Lengua, which made a profound difference in my time visiting Bogotá. I took three weeks of group lessons (level C1) and two weeks of private lessons with their fantastic teachers including Kevin (now in Cartagena), Daniela, Nicoll, and Milena. Plus I took advantage of their amazing after-school activities including dance classes, volunteering, and hikes with the outstanding Isaac. Beyond learning Spanish with customized lessons each day, I was most impressed by this school’s focus on building community and cultural education. By the end of my time, I was genuinely sad to leave but feel happy knowing our friendships will last beyond my time in Colombia. I feel encouraged to continue my Spanish studies and would 100% return to Nueva Lengua should I have that chance again. Thank you to Juan and all of the support staff who coordinated my time there. Ya los extraño mucho!
- RalphHuebner00ExcellentI had the pleasure of attending Nueva Lengua Spanish school in Bogota and Medellin during March 2023. The atmosphere was family. The classes were excellent and the cultural activities were an added bonus. I really enjoyed classes with Milena and all the rest of the teachers there. I've gone to a lot of Spanish schools in many different countries and I have to say this school ranks at the top of them all. Thanks to everyone at Nueva Lengua. Ralph Huebner
- Guide80013100Great schoolOne of the best language schools I have attended. Family atmosphere and great instruction. I highly recommend Nueva Lengua.
- royjN3892QZ00MY EXPERIENCE IN NUEVA LENGUAMy experience at Nueva Lengua was the highlight of my trip to colombia. i encountered a special group of teachers and staff who helped build upon the hispano linguistic, and cultural foundation that i was seeking. Roy Jacobes
- stephonp69800Unprofessional school/ Beware of this schoolI wanted to learn Spanish while staying in Bogota for a month. I enrolled in the intense Spanish Course. They request that you pay the fee before speaking with a someone from the program. I paying the fee for the month, I spoke with a teacher from the program in order interview and be matched with a group. The teacher was completely unfriend, rude and at times I fought judged in my attempt to communicate with her in Spanish. After speak with her I was not encourage by her professionalism to go forward with the classes. I have emailed three different people about having my money return. So far one individual has returned my email. She informed me that she was not the person that process request for payment returns. Despite the fact that she was the person that I had spoken with in registering for the program. Beware of this school the people are unprofessional and rude.
- H7892WLpatricias00HikingGreat tour, very friendly. Beautiful views. Came to pick us up on time..did hike and lunch. Would recommend 👌 Would be nice if tour guide had a better knowledge of local plants
- Miguel912800Fantastic tour company if you are planning to visit ColombiaHaving family in Colombia we have come several times to visit. We have used Nueva Lengua tours in a variety of activities including tours of Medellin, Cartagena, Guatavita lagoon and Villa de Leyva. I would most highly recommend it. Rates are very reasonable and Tours are provided in excellent English. They are very professional, courteous , and always have gone out of their way to show more and make sure you are having a great time. Without a doubt would use them again for future travels to Colombia.
- Blondchen2200Tour to Laguna de Guatavita and Catedral del SalBefore we went to the tour our Tourguide, Julian, called us to make sure where the pickup is and how we want to pay. He was punctional at our hostel and was really nice. He showed us the places and explained everything to us, made photos and also show us some typical food of Bogotá. It was a really nice day and my friends and me totally recommend this tour.
- 233gerardineb00Spanish lessonsI was having Spanish lessons for one week in Bogota. It was a very pleasant experience. I learned a lot of Spanish, in a very pleasant place. The teachers had a lot of patience and a lot of variation in the lessons. Nice activities were offered by the school. A variety of students in age and country. If you want to learn Spanish, I would recommend you, to go to Nueva Lengua!! Thx Balaram, Andrea,Rosi, Javier and the rest of the staff, for an incredible week!!
- Passport2315478910200BeautifulThe tour of the lagoon was very nice, but you have to have a guide, and you have to stop about every 20 feet to read some siding on the side of the trail, which I found semi-annoying as I wanted to get the login, but other than that very nice.
- Jason M00Excellent AdventureWe booked a tour of the Salt Cathedral and Miguel was our cheerful guide. He arrived promptly at our hotel and ferried us to Zipaquira in his comfortable car, where we wandered the tunnels of the Salt Cathedral, followed by a fantastic lunch in Zipaquira overlooking the central plaza. Miguel is fluent in English which was key because my traveling companions do not speak Spanish. Miguel was well informed, professional, courteous and gave us a memorable day.