View all photos (25)
Book by May 8 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Go back in time to enjoy a pleasant ride along the savanna, making an entrance to the phenomenal salt cathedral in Zipaquira in order to later arrive at Cajica and enjoy a pleasant traditional lunch. Free of traffic and sharing awesome views, this all inclusive tour running only during weekends is far away from a typical bus or car ride.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Catedral de Sal de ZipaquiraStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Museo Arqueologico de ZipaquiraStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Centro Comercial La Casona de Zipaquira
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
- Entry/Admission - Estacion de Zipaquira
- Entry/Admission - Museo Arqueologico de Zipaquira
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Medellin City Services
Our favourite colombian city!
Me and my family absolutely loved this tour! We enjoyed getting to know this amazing city so much and we recommend…
Driven around and got good info on Pablo
I liked the tour, but also think that maybe it wasnt worth the money and time. I enjoyed seeing la catedral the…
Very Educational Tour
This was a great tour. I had my reservations that Escobar would be sensationalized. They did not do that. …
Great guided trip!
We really enjoyed this guided tour. Nikolai picked us up at our hotel and gave us an insightful and interesting…
Liverpool, United Kingdom812
Amazing day with the incredible Juan
We had an amazing day on this tour with the best guide ever Juan. Juan was informative, friendly, professional and…
Took the tour today with my 10 year old daughter and we had a wonderful time. Our tour guide was Steven he was…
had a great time seeing many sights in medellin & our guide was extremely informative & friendly!!!!
THE BEST TOUR I EVER DID
I felt like in the Narcos series show, the tour guide Wilson its an incredible guy. Despite being a colombian guy,…
Amazing time en la ciudad de la eterna primavera!
Medellin is amazing! We booked this tour since last year and it was fantastic! Wilson our tour guide was very…
Andres was great
We hired Andres two days in a row while we were in Bogota. He was very pleasant and very knowledgeable and we were…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999