At 07:00 hours pick up from the hotel and departure to the summit of La Paz that is at an altitude of 3,600 meters (11,810 feet) at the foot of the Cordillera Real de los Andes, on the way you can see the flora and fauna of the desert of the high plateau and the snow-capped mountains of the Cordillera Real.
09:00 test of the equipment and explanation of the guides on the use of the equipment, hot refreshment. We start the adventure by bicycle the first part is asphalt with a cold climate until you reach the town of Unduavi (Control antinarcotics and review only motorized transport) rest and refreshments.
10:30 Dirt road begins at an altitude of 2,700 masl, a subtropical place, we enter the Bolivian jungle through the most dangerous road in the world, known as the road of death. An incredible view on the dirt road, during the descent it passes through streams, waterfalls, next to the great variety of flora and fauna that the place presents us. At noon, passengers will get some time to rest and refresh.
13:45 Arrival at the bridge a place with a warm climate and the end of the bike adventure at a height of 1,200 meters (3,940 feet). Later, transfer to DOS RIOS hotel 35 minutes from Coroico, to use the showers, lunch and free time to enjoy the weather next to the pool, etc.
16:30 Return to the city of La Paz through the new Santa Barbara Cotapata highway. Arrival to La Paz approximately at nightfall
• Shared tourist transportation
• Mountain bikes
• Complete equipment (helmet, knee pads, knuckles, gloves)
• Professional bilingual guides
• 3 snacks & lunch Buffet at the hotel
• Unlimited bottled water
• Altitude jacket and trousers
• Photographs and videos of the tour in our Facebook page and access to Dropbox
• Access to common areas of the Hotel
• Hot showers
• Soap and towels
• Altitude shirt (red or black as a souvenir)
• Travel insurance
• 50 bs Entrance fees in Unduavi
• Services not mentioned
What To Bring to the Death Road Tour
• An extra change of clothes and shoes,
• Insect repellent