Lowest price guarantee
Ages 7-77, max of 15 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- La Paz airport drop-off
- Roundtrip Flight: La Paz - Rurrenabaque - La Paz
- Rurrenabaque airport pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in Boats & Jeep
- Entrance Fees: Madidi National Park (200bs), Santa Rosa Protected Park (150bs)
- Other Meals & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- El Alto Airport, La Paz Bolivia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11413P44
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Since flights can be unreliable returning to La Paz, we recommend planning to leave La Paz at least two days after the trip ends in case flights from Rurrenabaque are delayed 24 hours
- Accommodation in private cabin lodges (double or triple) with private bathrooms in Pampas, shared bathroom in Madidi - mosquito nets, beds, sheet/cover.
- Vegetarian meals available, use Special Requirements field to notify us
- Suggested Packing List: Comfortable walking shoes, swimsuit, towel, sun hat, sunblock, sunglasses, personal items, personal medications, small day pack, water bottle, camera, charger
- This day to day itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to climatic and river conditions.
- Wildlife viewing is subject to climatic conditions and the wild nature of the animals. We cannot guarantee wildlife viewing while you are in the Amazon since it depends on the animals. During wet season chances of seeing animals greatly reduces as the river is high and animals tend to spread out among the pampas. Please also note that the chance of sighting snakes/anacondas is always about 50%.
- Bring enough cash with you before leaving La Paz since ATMs in Rurrenabaque are not reliable.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note this is an independent tour, which means you'll enjoy the flexibility of being on your own for most of the trip and will only have a guide for certain experiences along the way.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz?
- 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz price starts from ₹ 1,06,006.02. Discover and book 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz cancellation policy?
- 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz?
- 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz is hosted by Bamba. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bamba on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6 days. Discover and book 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11413P44
La Paz Airport Drop-off - Flight...
Boat Trip - Sugarcane Community...
Morning Walk - Workshops -...
Farallon of the Macaws - Self...
Jungle to Pampas - Sailing the...
Morning Yacuma River Sailing -...
Hola! My partner and I would be interested to have more information on this tour. For instance, could you please let us know the price of the tour if we were taking it directly from Rurrenabaque (i.e. excluding flight cost from-to La Paz)? Also does the price include entrance fee to the jungle and the pampas parks? Thank you for your return.