Avoid the rush of crowds on public transport, and get around Beirut in a stress-free and comfortable way. A private tour with your own driver. Tick off many of Beirut’s top attractions in a day. The tour gives you the flexibility to plan your own itinerary, and potential sights include the Pigeon rock, the Corniche and the downtown.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Beirut
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- we pick up all travellers from any destination near Beirut city centre.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Beirut, Lebanon same as pick up location
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109707P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beirut Panoramic Tour?
- How much is Beirut Panoramic Tour?
- Beirut Panoramic Tour price starts from ₹ 5,418.47. Discover and book Beirut Panoramic Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beirut Panoramic Tour cancellation policy?
- Beirut Panoramic Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beirut Panoramic Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beirut Panoramic Tour?
- Beirut Panoramic Tour is hosted by Beirut Airport Transfer - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beirut Airport Transfer - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beirut Panoramic Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109707P34
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pigeon Rocks in RaoucheStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Corniche BeirutStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Zaitunay BayStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byOld Holiday Inn
- 4Mohammad Al-Amin MosqueStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Al-Omari MosqueStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Saint George Greek Orthodox CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Martyr's SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Place de l'EtoileStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Beirut SouksStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Roman BathsStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
About the operator
Beirut Airport Transfer - Day Tours
Joined in February 2013
#4 of 51 Food & Drink in Beirut
- stickymon00Will book againVery efficient and polite service. Waited for me while I collected my luggage, easy communication.
- crazyworldg00Amazing and unforgettable tourThe trip was amazing. I strongly recommend that you book your trip when the guide Hassan. So much knowledge about Lebanon, the grotto and it's history. Fluent in English and takes you to places you never forget. Took so many beautiful pictures. I recommend this trip if you want to explore libanon and it's beauty. Best trip so far!
- K1075NDcristinai00Day trip Grotto, Harissa and ByblosFantastic experience! I was travelling solo in Lebanon for a few weeks and had an incredible experience with Hassan! Very punctual, perfect English, easy going and safe driver! We started the day departing from Beirut, stopping in Grotto, followed by a tour in Harissa and finally Byblos (my favorite place). Everything was arranged (including lunch at an amazing place). I highly recommend this itinerary to anyone staying in Lebanon for a few days
- andy50516201400非常棒的體驗The guide is super nice name Hassane And is the best way to travel Lebanon and the easiest way Luch they provide also great U can enjoy the view from the Byblos harbour And food is so good 導遊非常的好 海珊先生 來黎巴嫩旅有最好的辦法也是最簡單的辦法 午餐的選擇也很棒 你可以享受朱拜勒海港風景 最重要的是食物非常棒
- leila r00A funny trip with Hassane&CoWonderful experience not only for the locations itself but also for the guide mr Hassane. This guy is so hilarious ( he told me that pizza in Lebanon is better than pizza in italy can you imagine 🤡?); jokes aside his knowledge of lebanon is very deep so you'll learn all you need to know by having a lot a fun: a perfect combo I would say! Regarding the locations, if you are a fanatic of nature like me you'll be fascinated by Jeita Grottos and you'll enjoy having a walk on the coast of Byblos embellished by the ancient ruins. In Harissa you can enjoy the view of Beyrut and you can try the teleferique (better if Hassane is with you so you can laugh at his jokes and forget that you are stuck inside a cabin hanging in the void because of a sudden lack of electricity 💀). The weather on this location is warm, at least till the first weeks of October but be careful inside jeita because it's very humid so don't forget to bring a jacket. Amazing experience, don't forget to follow hassane on insta! Little downside for people who are obsessed with pictures: inside jeita you are not allowed to take pictures and you'll be asked to leave your phone inside some lockers.
- 779som00A day outThe views were amazing. The history at the site was authentic. The guide was knowledgeable and witty. The Grotto is a beautiful work of nature. The Harissa statue is awe inspiring. The old town of Byblos lives up to it's name.
- marciel1400Day trip to Ain Arab with English speaking driverI planned a private tour to Ain Arab. The village my grandparents left yo come to America. Kassem was my driver. It was an incredible drive thru many of the small villages, thru the mountains, meeting the muhktar (the record keeper). He showed me the family home. I was overwhelmed. The second part of the trip was a stop at the Kefraya winery. I would like to acknowledge Kassem, who stepped up when my translator did not show up. Kassem made this trip outstanding. Thank you
- jackpB9590NK00Excellent tour with a great guide!Excellent tour with Albert, a very patient and good driver/guide. All the stops were great and having their own particular charm. Also, the van was clean and comfortable with AC.
- 741bellas00Great day outOur driver Mounaf was amazing, he made sure we felt safe and saw all the important sights. Mounaf spoke very good English and had a lot of knowledge on the area. He spent the whole day with us and we appreciated his safe driving and the amount of care he took with us all day. He's really well informed on the history of places, he joined in the fun with us and also helped us get good prices on things. He recommended a good restaurant for a sea front dinner at the end of the day too. Thankyou Mounaf!
- elisabettafM3579QX00Short trip in LebanonThe tour was very well organized. Albert is very kind and did his best to make the day special. We had also an amazing lunch!
- Maps054357599880010/10it was a magnificent tour with a small, friendly group, and the guide Hassane was very friendly, cool, he made us feel very comfortable and explained things very well. The visit to the three places went so well, smoothly. I recommend
- marciel1400Lebanon tours and travel Jeita Grotto, Harissa and BylosThis tour is fabulous . From the incredible sites to the amazing tour guide Albert. His willingness to share the history of the area and show off his country can only stated as amazing
- BuddhistTraveler8500Reliable and accommodatingOur flight to Beirut was changed at the last minute and we were booked on a different airline and arrival time. I was panicked because our arrival time had changed to a later time. Even with the airline changes and flight delays, my driver Mike was waiting for me with a positive disposition. We arrived at our hotel safely and relaxed.Highly recommend.
- S8280AAanthonyd00Amazing & fun all the waySplendid trip, worth every minute. Though a longish day, it was fun all the way. The sights were amazing & exceeded expectations. Food was sumptuous, company was great. Big Mike was chilled out fun. Rita was energetic till the end. Kept us glued to the explanations & experience. Exceptionally courteous as well. Highly recommended
- A604PUrebeccal00Loved itExcellent tour. The guide was fantastic! The grotto is incredible and the lunch at the end was delicious!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2023 • Family
We had an amazing time with Maik! Not only is he a very good driver, he also showed us all we needed to see in Beirut and had a lot of background knowledge without overwhelming us with information. He was very patient and stopped whenever we wanted to take pictures or do some shopping. Maik is a great guide and we highly recommend him!
Written 18 September 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.