Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Holiday Package is the best way to kick back and relax, and the perfect trip to make best out of your vacation. If you know nothing about Jordan and you’re looking for a relaxing and authentic Middle Eastern experience, we advise this trip for you.
Queen Alia airport - Dead Sea
Dead Sea - Mt. Nebo - Madaba...
Ma’in Hot Springs – Dana reserve...
Petra – Wadi Rum – Amman
Amman City Tour – Children’s...
Amman - Departure
Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Returns to original departure point
- 3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 4 Nights
- 4 Stars Hotel Accommodation 1 Night (Dead Sea)
- 5 Stars Hotel Accommodation 1 Night (Ma'in Hot Springs)
- All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
- Tour guide In Jordan (for min 5 persons)
- English Speaking Driver
- Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning...etc.)
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Ma'in Hot Springs
- Airfare From & Back To Your Country
- Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
- All Kinds of Tips
- Petra by Night Show (24$)
- Any Not Mentioned under Included
- Entrance Fees (around 117$)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Dana Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Petra By Night
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Museum Parking
- Entry/Admission - Royal Automobile Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trip500 Tours
Great holiday in Jordan with Trip500
We spent a fantastic time in Jordan during our 5-day tour with Trip500. Zaid, our personal driver and guide pick us…
Jordan, Jordan.. what a magical place!! We had the best weekend in Aqaba, Wadi rum and Petra (We even got lucky eno…
This was our first trip as a couple trying an adventure together and we got to see and experience the joys of Jorda…
Usually we don't take the guide in the tourist place. But this time we had the fortune to fine mr. Ahmed he is real…
Holy land tour review
What a job well done! Things run so smooth despite some circumstances caused by the eid holidays. Kudos to our tour…
It was a memorable experience with such a beautiful people 🥰, love to explore more and see the uncovered wonders o…
All trip 500 team very helpful. Thank you to Yaman, Ahmed and Jalal for driving and being so friendly. Would be nic…
Short trip to Jordan (Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead See, Amman, Jaresh)
The trip went very well and we had a wonderful time in Jordan. Trip500 provided outstanding personal service, they …
Not so happy
I cannot recommend them enough. They scheduled us to jerusalem on friday trip which is they know very well that the…
Trip to Jordan and Jerusalem
Trip 500 was very helpful in assisting us in all our needs and has provided us with a trip worth remembering. Very…
A visit to Jordan via Trip500
We went to Jordan this month arrived in the airport in the evening welcomed by one of the staff from Trip500 , he e…
Quick escape to Jordan
Had an amazing experience in Jordan!special thanks to trip500 for a hassle free trip and visa assistant..you guys a…
short trip to petra
it was a nice tour with trip500..though it was short it was worth it..staff are very accomodating and friendly..
We had a 3 day tour in Jordan and it was perfect. We enjoyed all the tourist places even in a short period of time.…
Jordan and jerusalem trip
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by Mr jalal, our names were mentioned on the board and we felt welcomed and wi…
- Dead Sea, Dead Sea, and 17 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 445 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 175 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 181 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Petra and Wadi Rum Tour
What time does Petra and Wadi Rum Tour start?
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Petra and Wadi Rum Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Petra and Wadi Rum Tour?
How much is Petra and Wadi Rum Tour?
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour price starts from ₹ 71,297.99. Discover and book Petra and Wadi Rum Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Petra and Wadi Rum Tour cancellation policy?
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Petra and Wadi Rum Tour on Tripadvisor