Allows you to visit the sites of Nazareth and Tiberius in one day, possibility as well of joining a boat road at Lake of Tiberius
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Tiberias
- Entry/Admission - Nazareth Village
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We need phone number of clients
- Jerusalem, Israel At a certain hotel or street, we will arrange that with clients before tour day
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50753P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tiberias and Nazareth day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tiberias and Nazareth day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tiberias and Nazareth day tour?
- Tiberias and Nazareth day tour price starts from ₹ 1,08,144.08. Discover and book Tiberias and Nazareth day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tiberias and Nazareth day tour cancellation policy?
- Tiberias and Nazareth day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tiberias and Nazareth day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50753P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atJerusalemOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1TiberiasStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Nazareth VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Laila Tours and Travel
Joined in January 2020
#84 of 620 Tours & Activities in Jerusalem
- andr_a65500Memorable TripAwesome trip from start, Maria tailored an amazing trip which going to stay forever in our minds. Elie, our driver, was amazing, nice person, always in a good mood. Drived us safely around Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Amir was our guide, couldn't be better, he knows a lot and managed to share a bit with us of his knowledge. Highly recommend company!
- Kalv0z000Eli is the bestWe have really enjoyed our tour in Jerusalem and Bethlehem with Eli We recommand 100% 💪💪💪 If you want to discover thoses beautiful cities choose Laila !!!
- jasonbI625RH00Temple MountGreat service. Also supplied us with water and great wifi connection. Drive carefully and always on time.
- monicarE4259JJ00Guide and tour recommendedExcellent trip visiting numerous cities of Israel starting from Jerusalem. Thanks to Ibrahim, our guide, a person who excels in his great historical knowledge and human skills. We are sure that we have received the best, that travelers like us could ask for. Thanks also to the driver Mohamed, very precise and kind.
- 875savior00Great option for the elderly who cannot travel with crowdsHad a great experience. I was travelling with my parents who are elderly and need the wheel chair. The driver who took us around sightseeing was very patient and even assisted them. They even provided the wheelchair.
- Nick C00Amazing tour guideMe and my mother had a great experience in Jerusalem and tel aviv. We learnt so much and Martin is an encyclopaedia with and abundance of knowledge. Would highly recommend to anyone for future tours.
- Instacatholics00Highly recommendedLaila tours provided us with extremely knowledgeable guides, in the areas of history, archaeology and religion, making each location we attended more enjoyable. There were no issues with drivers and transfers from hotels and locations, everything was done with ease. Would definitely use Laila Tours for the next trip.
- 42francoisk00A wonderful pilgrimageLaila and her team provided outstanding and cost effective personalized service for our 15 person Holy Land pilgrimage. I cannot recommend them highly enough. François Kunc, Lieutenant, Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, Australia NSW
- SanjivS14400Best in Class ExperienceMy wife and I greatly enjoyed our vacation to Jordan and Israel, thanks to the outstanding planning and warm hospitality of the team at Laila Tours. Special thanks to Martin & Fadi, for making this trip a memorable experience.
- Freedom3898491834400Without a guide and driver we would not have seen everything.Private couple tour: Martin, Joseph, and Remi are awesome. We were picked up at the cruise port in Haifa and began our journey. We toured the Northern portion of the country. Martin led us through Megiddo, Nazareth, capernaum, and the Sea of Galilee (Lake Tiberius). Once done we began the ride to Jerusalem. Martin was able to articulate everything perfectly to increase our knowledge and understanding of the area and events. Without him we would of not understood any of the significance outside what we knew. Our days began around 8-9. We typically were done touring by around 2-4 PM. That allowed us plenty of time to walk the Old and New City on our own. You do t realize how important it is to have a guide until you go to some sites on you own. With Martin, Joseph, and Remi we were able to hit every single place we wanted to see and some we did t plan to. We would not have been able to go to some places without our awesome guide Martin and drivers Joseph and Remi. If you think you can rent a car or use the public transportation to see everything you need to shorten your list of places to around 2-4 a day. Because the traffic is something you can’t image unless you have been in a country like this before. You will find yourself in places with no navigation assistance and traffic all around you and coming at you in a one lane or on the side walk. So just get a guide and driver and take all that stress off and enjoy your trip.
- Resort1095749056800An unforgettable spiritual experienceAn amazing and memorable experience for a reasonable price, as well as one of the best trips of my life.
- rebeccak82200Best Day Trip to the Holy LandMy husband and I did a day trip from Jordan to Jerusalem and Bethlehem and our Jordanian tour company set us up with Laila Tours. Our guide, Martin, was wonderful! He didn’t miss a beat when I asked if we could tweak the itinerary to do the Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem and we had a wonderful time. He is so knowledgeable and was very kind. He took us to the best lunch spot in Bethlehem and made the whole day feel special and personalized. I would highly recommend a tour with Laila Tours and Martin, we hope to tour with him again in the future. Our driver was fantastic as well! Everything about this group was professional and hospitable. A side note for anyone doing a day trip from Jordan, I highly recommend paying for VIP at the border crossing if you can. It’s expensive, but we were through the terminals in under 45 minutes both directions. It couldn’t have gone smoother.
- 161hussieng00AmazingMy wife and I were received by Martin as our tour guide in Jerusalem and Bethlehem...words cannot describe his kindness, his knowledge and hospitality. Very highly recommended...if I could give him more than 5 stars, I would.
- reheezy00Martin is an amazing tour guide!We did a day trip from Amman to Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Our tour company and Jordan set us up with Laila Tours and Travel for a guided tour of both cities. Our tour guide, Martin Handal, was amazing. We were delayed at the border and arrived two hours later than expected, but Martin made sure we didn’t miss anything. He is extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant to be with. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with him and would highly recommend him and his company to anyone.
- graciem21000Great learning experience.We had a wonderfully informative guide in Marco Alexander, very pleasant with a great sense of humor. We learned so much from him.