Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Vodafone ArenaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedAccording to our mentioned pick up time , our guide and vehichle will be ready at your hotel ,located in the old city or taksim region . We will take a drive to the Besiktas Vodafone Park Stadium which is located at the shores of the magnificient Bosphorous in Istanbul . Upon our arrival , we will take an hour an a half tour in the stadium . We will be visiting press rooms , locker rooms , pitch , press launches , benches and more . Lastly , we will visit the Besiktas Museum as well End of the tour , you will be getting your certificates with your names and you will be dropped back to your hotel .Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Vodafone Arena
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour will not be able to operated on the match days .
- Tour start time can be able to change due to the availability , exact time will be reconfirmed a day before the tour starts .
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A 3 ticket tour with friends in the stadium was superb, we had the opportunity to find all the hidden places within the stadium that no one else gets to see like the players rooms and locker rooms as well as training and resting spaces. You also get to see the medal room which…
Date of experience: October 2017
My tour was organised for me by Fez travel which is highly recommended. This includes hotel pick up and drop off as well as English translation. Very convenient and efficient. At the end of the tour you receive a certificate and official photos which are reasonably priced.
Date of experience: July 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Fez Travel
GREAT TURKEY EXPERIENCE
We loved the tour, felt safe, got to see the ruins of Troy, Perganon, Ephesus, Hierapolis, then head out to Konya a…
my experience with Fez in Turkey
I travelled with Fez travels on 14th Oct . Tour called Turkey beauty tour- 8 day tour. the tour was Ok on the whole…
When reviewing a tour we should try to focus on the tour guide, the facilities and service rather than the locations.
The reason why I am reviewing this tour with two stars is due to the poor guiding skills of Metin P, because we nee…
Long journey from Istanbul but rich in history
It took me 5 hours bus travel from Istanbul to Eceabat to board the Ferry to Canakkale where the City of Troy is lo…
one of the most beautiful places i have seen. i have been there twice. each time i was amazed. hold your breath bef…
Very informative tour guide!
Thank you to our guide, Goksu Pomir for being so informative and friendly during our 10-day tour around Turkey! The…
Terrible tour, only slightly redeemed by by the landscape of Cappadocia
If you have a keen interest in spending several thousand pounds/dollars on very expensive carpets/jewelry/pottery o…
Disappointment at Hagia Sofia.
Hagia Sofia is truly an amazing mosque, a must-see mosque in Istanbul that you will need a knowledgeable guide for …
Booked online. We were met on time by lovely friendly tour guides. It was a small group and thank goodness we didn’…
The guide was a bit difficult to locate at the beginning of the tour, but was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to u…
Very moving venue
If you make yourself familiar with the history of this WW I battle, you will understand and mourn the loss of many …
Amazing experience in Turkey.
This trip was one of the best experience. Tour guide Ibrahim was great with knowledge.Hotels and food also was exce…
A fun & comprehensive tour of Turkey
We, a group of 3 ladies, just finished our Turkey Classics Tours a few days ago. We are very happy with the itinera…
A Long day but rewarding
The drive was loooonng - not helped by the driver when reversing into a petrol station hitting a tyre and obviously…
Well organised with Good english speaking guides
We were a group of 3 couples on a 5 day trip (3 in Istanbul and 2 in cappadocia). Fez organised everything from pic…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999