View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On this Relaxing Golf Tour, we will explore Nomadic Mongolian Lifestyle and beauty of Mongolian landscape visiting last nomadic culture in the world horse riding and 2 days of golf. There is less journey being on dirt roads than other long tours, dirt roads also highly rewarding with spectacular scenery and memorable sights throughout, offering plenty of good walks, beautiful nature and cultural interactions.
StartSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Ulaanbaatar International Airport
- 1Ulaanbaatar International AirportStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hustai National ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ulaanbaatar International AirportStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ulaanbaatar International AirportStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
Arrive in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia...
Golfing near Ulaanabaatar
Exploring nomadic life
Ulaanbaatar city tour, Departure
- Airport Pick up / Drop off service with privet Vehicle for Arrival/Departure
- Hotel (3 nights ) based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds.
- Tourist Ger Camp (1 nights) with private bathroom based on two persons sharing one Ger with twin beds.
- If you would like to spend one or two nights as a homestay in a local nomadic family or in a ger camp please just mention it when you book our tour.
- Privet Vehicle in the countryside trip and city tour during your trip & petrol + experienced driver
- Private English speaking guides at all times
- Horse riding 1 hour, Golf Course Fees
- Wonders of Mongolian Art” performance with Tumen-Ekh ensemble
- Bottled water – 1 liter per day
- Visa invitation letter, if required
- all taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ulaanbaatar International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Hustai National Park
- International Airfare
- Daily personal expenses
- Laundry, camera & video fees at any states
- Visa application & fees
- Changes in arrival/ departure flight
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Elite Tour Monoglia
A very beautiful country and beautiful people. Kind, knowledgeable and capable staff. They made visiting a new…
Malchin Peak Hike
With the terrain, altitude and unexpected weather conditions, getting to the foot of Malchin for the climb was…
Your choice tour operator!
We contacted Batnaran, owner of Elite Tour Mongolia, about 3 months ahead of our trip in August to plan our hiking…
Best adventure tour operator!
Elite Tour Mongolia was super professional and dedicated to ensuring we had the utmost fun and adventure in…
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999