Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours is the best trip experiences in the capital city Phnom Penh of Cambodia that you will have great holiday experiences of the historical, Cultural, Religion and daily life of the Khmer people in the capital city and out site the capital city. More over we selected the most highlighted attractions to add in the itinerary as Royal Palace, Cheuong Ek Genocide Center , Udoung , Mekong Island and Wat Puth Kiri Cambodia ...
Phnom Penh - Royal Palace -...
Phnom Penh - Phnom Chisor - Wat...
Phnom Penh - Udong - Mekong...
- Hotel pick up and drop of by private air-con vehicle
- Tours with English speaking license Tour Guide
- All transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Drink water and fresh tissue for the whole trips
- All services charge and current government VAT tax
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Silver Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- Entry/Admission - Independence Monument
- Entry/Admission - Statue of King Father Norodom Sihanouk
- Entry/Admission - Wat Ounalom
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
- Entry/Admission - Russian Market
- Entry/Admission - Central Market
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Chisor Mountain Temple
- Entry/Admission - BUDDHA KIRI CAMBODIA
- Entry/Admission - Udong Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Vipassana Dhurak Buddhist Centre of Kingdom of Cambodia
- Entry/Admission - Moni Sakor Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Mekong Island - Koh Dach
- Entry/Admission - Sisowath Quay
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We visited for 3 days tours in Phnom Penh capital city and around city, it was very well organized and beautiful places as 800 Buddha statue area. Foods was very good and guide was very friendly, helpful and informative with real of Cambodia history and culture. Vehicle was nice…
Date of experience: January 2020
34 Helpful votes 1 Repost
Response from aboutcambodiatravel, Public Relations Manager at Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours
Responded 13 Jan 2020
Dear Gicelmonika we would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you very much for choosing our tours services for holiday in Cambodia and It was such our great pleasure and honor to have our professional tour guide to accompany you around all the spectacular temples of Angkor and and Cambodia. We can't wait to serve you in the next future trip for you and your family and your friends. Thank you so much once again for spending your time to write your travel experiences with us. We commit to offer our customers valuable tour services at affordable prices in order to make their trip with unforgettable experiences. Have a wonderful day and stay in touch. Best regards, About Cambodia Travel & Tours
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: About Cambodia Travel & Tours
Best Angkor tour you can book! Due to Mr. Huats fantastic guidance we had 2 of our best days in life! He organized…
on time and comfortable
Well done for the great transfer from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh. Comfortable, on time, interesting drive. Highly rec…
I have been visiting a lot of beatiful places on my vacation i Cambodia. Together with to exelent people, the drive…
Comfortable and safe driving with friendly driver
It was great trip from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh and we had private transfer and the van very nice and clean, it is f…
Perfect tours program with excellent guide Me. Sok
Sok pick us up from Siem Reap airport to hotel and he showed us around best parts of Cambodia. We visited alot of p…
Excellent day out with excellent tour guide
Brilliant day out at Siem Reap with Mr Meng. Very informative with the history and life of Cambodia and an amazing …
Angkor Wat Guide Mr Meng
Mr Meng is an absolutely fantastic guide! He was very knowledgeable about the history of Angkor and provided us wit…
We had a fantastic trip to Cambodia visiting Angkor Wat and Flintinge city. Our guide Meng did a good job. Precis a…
Very good service and professional guide
Sok is an knowledgeable and experienced tour guide. We enjoyed and learn alot from him about the Cambodian culture…
Private car from Phnom Penh to Siam Reap and then another trip from Siam Reap to Poipet Thailand border.
Tony was a good safe and friendly driver who drove us in his clean and comfortable Lexus. He spoke English well and…
Fantastic packages must do it
We had a great day exploring Angkor Wat and other day at community home stay . Mr Sok was an excellent guide. He ha…
Amazing packages with fantastic guide
Wow what an amazing tour guide Sok is such a knowledge of the places we visited so caring and friendly. I was over …
Fantastic tours day in Angkor Wat
We had a fantastic tour day in Angkor Wat today. He picked us up from our hotel at 4.30am and we made our way to A…
Fantastic tours with Sok
We had one day in Angkor Wat with Sok , he was our guide and he showed us with amazing sights, he knew best photos …
Fabolous Tours in Cambodia
We have been back for a week now but the memories of our trip to Cambodia will stay with us both for a long time. J…
- Phnom Penh, Royal Palace, and 17 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,921 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,335 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours
What time does Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours start?
Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours?
How much is Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours?
Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours price starts from ₹ 28,532.19. Discover and book Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours on Tripadvisor
What is the Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours cancellation policy?
Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Experiences Phnom Penh 3 Days Private Tours on Tripadvisor