Half day tour to Toul Sleng & Killing Field
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
After meeting our tour guide, we will learn about the dark side of Cambodia – Its more recent turbulent and harrowing history. Initially you visit the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (also known as S21), ironically a former school, located in a quiet Phnom Penh suburb, this was the infamous Khmer Rouge prison / torture centre. Once you have gained an initial insight of the brutality of the Khmer Rouge regime you will be driven 15km from Phnom Penh to visit the 'Killing Fields'. This is where Toul Sleng prisoners were forcibly marched and then executed; it is now a memorial site located in a beautiful tranquil setting. We will stop at Russian Market is the most popular market among tourists and expats and probably the best place to pick up souvenirs. It does not look like much from the outside but when you get in you will find everything from beautifully hand carved statues, colorful lanterns and handmade silk scarves to fake bags, printed T-shirts and DVDs.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tuol Sleng Genocide MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedWe will visit Tuol Sleng, Killing field and Russian MarketRead more
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Visa for Cambodia (USD 30 per person)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999