Shamakhi and Lahic day tour
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take a day trip from Baku to the ancient city of Shamakhi and the alpine village Lahic. In the morning, you will departure from your hotel in Baku to Lahic. On your way to the hill town, you will visit the Diri Baba Mausoleum, a mausoleum for Sheikh Diri Baba, located in Maraza village. Drive the Girdimanchay River’s canyon to visit Lahic, the 5th century place rich in its historic and architectural values. Lahic is mostly famous for stunning ancient mosques and bath-houses. Learn more about medieval water supply and sewage systems. Purchase artifacts such as jewelry, copperware, carpets, pottery, daggers and iron tools in a number of traditional workshops. Continue to Shamakhi the former capital of the Shirvan Empire. Explore the city's rich heritage and pay a visit to the historical Juma Mosque. You will also visit the Yeddi Gumbez Mausoleum, and the Shirvan Shah's family grave yard. In the afternoon, you will drive back to Baku.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Diri Baba MausoleumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Juma MosqueStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Yeddi Gumbaz MausoleumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
İstiqlaliyyət, Bakı, Azerbaijan
See address & details
Icherisheher st., İstiqlaliyyət, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Diri Baba Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Juma Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Yeddi Gumbaz Mausoleum
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 9h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999