Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (39)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Upland ParkStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 2Azerbaijan National Carpet MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Heydar Aliyev Cultural CenterStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Fountain SquareStop: 2 hours -See details
- 5Baku Old CityStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 6Palace of the ShirvanshahsStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Maiden TowerStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Azadlıq Meydanı, Bakı, AzerbaijanWe generally pick up our guests from the place of accommodation. In case of any road closure heavy traffic, ongoing road construction works etc, we will define certain address as a starting point. Location and address of the starting/pick up point to be announced by message 24 hours prior to the tour start date.
See address & details
Freedom Square, Azadlıq Meydanı, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan depending on # of guests
- Hotel pickup
- Professional Local Guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum
- Entry/Admission - Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center
- Entry/Admission - Palace of the Shirvanshahs
- Entry/Admission - Maiden Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: If a traveler needs to use stroller and wheelchair during the tour, he/she has to keep us informed about it in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You are recommended to take cash money with you to pay admission fees at some museums.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My family of four took this tour with Mr Samir, and we had a great time. We were able to cover all the main sites within the city and benefited from Mr Samir's vast knowledge and experiences, not only the tip sites in Baku but also the lesser known. The agency also had a…
The full day was perfect, our guide Mr. Orkhan took care of every simple detail, he is extraordinary.. we were lucky to have him with us, he gave us the best impression about azerbaijan from the first day..
It took me really long to find a suitable tour in English and this tour was the best decision! Our guide Orkhan was very intelligent, smart and empathetic person with tons of interesting information with whom a whole day flew like couple of minutes. He kindly answered millions…
Orkhan is the best tour guide, very friendly and informative. If your planning for a Trip look for Orkhan in Azerbaijan Tours. Excellent work Orkhan!! Thank you so much!
You cannot go wrong with booking this or through Azerbaijan tours especially if you get Orkhan! Booked this tour last minute on a last minute trip to Baku. 100% exceeded expectations Not only was Orkhan extremely responsive, he reached out to be within minutes of booking via…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Excellent introduction of amazing Baku
It was unique experience and most importantly main highlight of our 2-day business trip to Azerbaijan. Tour started…
Suleyman was a very informative guide and made the tour interesting and filled with extra details. Unfortunately th…
An Excellent Day
An excellent day from start to finish. Our guide for the day was so knowledgeable and great fun. We visited Temples…
I had a fantastic full day tour of Gobustan and Absheron, my guide was extremely knowledgeable and the information …
Amazing Tour and great guide :)
The your is something absolutely everyone should do. had a great time in Baku, the places is just phenomenal :) you…
A must see
The night lights of the city were beautiful. The fire flames were a sight to see. Venice replica looks even better …
Suliman was a really good tour guide, very helpful and friendly.. This was my first time in Azerbaijan and I had a …
like traveling with family!
I took tours with three different agencies during my week in Azerbaijan, and I can say that Azerbaijan-Tours was ha…
Baku City Tour
Excellent, excellent excellent Very good and friendly guide very informative and interesting tour. We are very hap…
Probably the best museum we visited in Baku, the car museum was amazing as was the doll collection. Can be very bu…
Great experience, excellent service!
Thank you for this great experience, and professional service! Everything planned was executed smoothly without any…
Very interesting City and very amazing guide !
It was very beautiful tour in the old city of Baku. Orkhan, the young guide was really a "perfect man in the perfec…
Amazing tour with an incredible guide!
It was a fantastic tour getting an overview about the most famous sights and places in Baku and also to hear more a…
Tour guide was friendly and good knowledge for touring and schedule was flexible, he could manage tour scheduy cor…
Don’t skip this one!
First, I have to say that I was pleasently surprised with the level of proffetionalism, felxibility and dedication …
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999