View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It’s a pleasure to welcome to Silk Road Armenia Travel Agency. This tour is an interesting mixture of culture and adventure. It includes trekking, riding, hiking and culture. So we will explore the culture of Armenia by adventures. Note: Vernissage / Armenian handicraft market / is open only on Saturdays and Sundays On Monday all museums are closed/ Matenadaran is also closed on Sundays / Zvartnots monument is closed on Mondays Ejmiatsin Cathedral is under restoration and the visit to Ejmiatsin will be comprised of the other churches and monasteries there
Arrival / 30 km, 15 min. drive /
Yerevan city tour - St. Hripsime...
Yerevan - Lori berd - Odzun -...
Yenokavan - Riding route
Dilijan - Parz lich (trekking 3...
Dilijan - Sevan - Noraduz -...
Hermon - Karahunj - Ukhtasar -...
Goris - Khndzoresk - Tatev -...
Goris - Noravank - Areni village...
Yerevan - Garni - Symphony of...
Departure / 30 km, 15 min. drive...
- Accomodation in hotels in DBL rooms / 10 nights
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transportation / 2-4 pax- Mini van, 5-13 pax- Mercedes Sprinter, 14-20 pax, Mercedes Atego /
- All entrance fees to monuments mentioned in the program
- A bottle of water per day per person
- Wine factory visit and degustation
- Tatev Ropeway
- Master class of “lavash”
- Riding in Yenokavan
- Jeeps at Ughtasar
- Jeeps at Parz lake
- Riding gides in Yenokavan
- Tekking guides for trekking routes
- Entry/Admission - Zvartnots International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Matenadaran - The Museum of Ancient Manuscripts
- Entry/Admission - Haghpat Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Tavush Fort
- Entry/Admission - Lake Parz
- Entry/Admission - Monastery Sevanavank
- Entry/Admission - Jermuk Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Khndzoresk Swinging Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Noravank Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Air Tickets
- Visits outside the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Silk Road Armenia
Spent 3 days two nights with Silk Road Armenia and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with guide Tigran and driver…
Many, many thanks to our tour guide, Sam, for making this a memorable holiday!
We booked an 11 days tour through Tucan travel ("Georgia & Armenia Experience tour"), through which we could visit…
Very good excursion.
We visited Erevan with a french speaking guide that spoke french very good. Her name is Zarouhie Gasparyan. It was…
This was a wonderful experience. Armenia is a beautiful country and so interesting. Our guide Anush was so…
Great experience, would recommend
I booked a 21 day trip though Georgian holidays who partner with Silk Road for one week of our tour. The company…
We had the most remarkable tour with Silk Road Armenia. Not only everything was perfect, but we felt, in every…
One of the best tours in my life :)
Silk Road is a lovely company to buy a holiday from, excellent advice and support from their staff. Always a…
First Trip to Armenia
This was our first trip to Armenia and all I can say is that it was very unforgettable. It was here where we…
Armenia Interesting place
everything is fine, it was unforgettable trip. I am really appreciating Ms. Anoush , she is very talented person.…
Just to express our greatest appreciation to Silk Road Armenia especially to our Tour Guide Ms. Anush for a…
- Zvartnots International Airport, Matenadaran - The Museum of Ancient Manuscripts, and 9 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999