1st day: Depart from Nha Trang to Lak
- Enjoy the best coffee in Vietnam
- Visit cacao plantation
- Visit rubber, cashew and black pepper plantations
- Visit at Ede minority Village on the way
- Travel along the Phoenix pass (effected by Agent Orange)
- Stop over at fishing village
- Visit to the Jun Minority Village.
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot
- We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
- Take photos of people farming and fishing
- Rice fields
- Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
- Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
3rd day : Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku
- Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail to learn about the history of vietnamese people. And visit:
- Rice noodle making.
- Casssva Farm
- Rubber plantations
- Cashew and black pepper plantaion
- Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail
- War monument
4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Kon Tum
- Visit the city a bit then head to Greenfield of the Bana and Gia-rai people, crocodile farm.. Pagoda and traditional music of them.
- Heading to sea lake which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago..a great place to take some good photos for the trip.
- Continue traveling to Kon Tum where you visit Kon tum prison ( since 1930 )
- Visit wooden church ( French Church) and Kon Tum orphanage
- Visit Kon-Ktu village and their traditional Rong house and learn their traditions and culture by their custom and daily life.
5th day : Depart from Kon Tum to Kham Duc
- Continue traveling on the Ho Chi Minh trail. Visit the well – know Phoenix Airport.
- Charlie hill to know more about the war between Northern and Southern of Vietnam.
- Stop over at indochina three corner Lao, Vietnam, Cambodia.
- See T'Trieng Minority Village and try crossing Monkey Bridge
6th day : Depart from Kham Duc to Hoian
Following Ho Chi Minh trail to understand about Viet Nam war, by the way you`ll enjoy a beautiful view and fresh air in this area .
- Stop over at the minority village to discover the local's culture and customs
- Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
- Visit Cao Dai temple
- Rice paper making
- Visit Cham tower
- See how people make incense
- Brick making
- The agriculture farm on tour can change, depend on season
- Those details are just basic, we will visit more attractions, provide more information, more stories...