In the morning:
- Our driver will pick up you at your hotel at 08:30AM or 09:00AM then exploring the beautiful Hue City. We will transfer to visit:
• Thanh Toan Bridge: from here you can sightseeing the local life, visit local market and sightseeing the paddy field
• Khai Dinh Tomb: An amazing Tomb with the Western & Eastern architecture
• Minh Mang Tomb: It was built in 1840 under the order of Minh Mang King, so Minh Mang Tomb is well-known as the most beautiful and majestic tomb of Nguyen Dynasty.
After the trip, our driver will take you to the local restaurant for your lunch time. Then we will continues visit:
• Citadel: The Imperial City is a World Heritage Site protected by UNESCO and is the most prominent landmark of Hue as well as all of Vietnam. The Imperial City is situated within the Hue Citadel and hosts a wonderful collection of oriental architecture. It was founded in 1804 by the Emperor Gia Long for the royal family and completed in 1832 during the reign of Emperor Ming Mang. Take the following walking tour to admire all the beautiful temples, pavilions and tombs of the Imperial City of Hue.
• Thien Mu Pagoda: with its ancient architecture, adds its charm to this beautiful natural setting. The sound of Thien Mu bell is like the soul of Hue, ever resounding over the Huong River flow winding its way in front of the Citadel to the sea, resonating in the hearts and minds of the people and of visitors to Hue, the ancient capital. We will travel on Perfume River along the way then back to Hue City Central. Our driver will wait for you at the Boat Station then drop off you at your hotel in Hue & finish the trip around 04:30PM to 05:00PM