Brief itinerary: Pick up at hotel (center) 8:00 – 8:15AM
• Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda - The oldest pagoda in Hue city.
• Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam's last royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty.
• Hue Royal Antiques Museum - A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty.
• Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
• Lunch at local restaurant.
• Khai Dinh King’s Tomb - a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
• Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
• Conical hat village, incense stick making village.
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Back to your hotel. Tour ends.