At 05:30 PM our English speaking driver team will pick you up at your hotel or specified place.
Getting on the back of motorbike to do to district 3 and stop at the corner to see learn about the mystery story of the Thich Quang Duc who burnt to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the south Vietnam government in 1963.
Stopping at one of the most famous local restaurant to enjoy Hue noodle soup which is not only very famous in Vietnam but also in the world. Then we continue on driving to visit the oldest apartment built in 1968 and weave our way through alleys to come the biggest flower market where it supplies hundreds kinds of flowers for the whole city. Almost all kinds of flowers are from Sadec city in the Mekong delta.
Go on driving pass by hustle and bustle fashion street then driving over the bridge connects district 5 and district 4. Next, we move on to district 7, this is the richest area in Ho Chi Minh city which has another name " Beverly hills of Sai Gon" . We will take a long walk to explore this area and visit the star light bridge which really famous for young local people to hang out at night. Then our tour guide will take you to the unique island to enjoy the contrast views between stilt houses along the riverside and high buildings in another districts. To continue, our guide will drive you to the floating market to enjoy fresh coconut and have a chat with locals who live on boat year-round. This is where plenty of boats from the Mekong Delta dock for selling its products.
On the way your hotel, our licensed driver will drive you through eating alleys on the unique island surrounded by the Saigon River. It has been a place for immigrants from all regions of Vietnam to come and living.
End of the tour and our English speaking drivers will say goodbye to you.
HIGH LIGHT :
- Thich Quang Duc statue - who burnt himself against the draconian policy of the South Vietnam Government
- The Nguyen Thien Thuat area-the old apartment in district 3
- The Biggest Flower market – District 10
- The Cambodian, Chinese traditional medicine and Lantern market
- The China Town – District 5
- The Ghost apartment
- The Thien Hau temple - approximately 300 years old
- The Binh Tay market – The biggest wholesale market.
- The Floating market Try coconut and see how local live in the boat.
- District 4 - The smallest and the most famous district for street food.