View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel/port pickup
- Departure Point After you have collected your luggage, and exited customs, you will be met in the Arrivals Hall by your driver who will be holding a sign with the lead passengers name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: War Remnants Museum
A confrontational experience
Wow - my friend and I visited this morning and were overwhelmed by the graphics of the war depicted- how we humans…
History at it's best
This is a must visit while in Ho Chi Minh. Be prepared for some very explicit photos but it is worth taking the…
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom407475
The Atrocities of War ?
This museum brings home the atrocities of WAR. in photos taken by a photographer in the war. and comments by…
Harrowing but interesting
We went to the Chi Chi tunnels the day before visiting here and it really brought the whole story together. It…
A must do for those with an interest in the American War. Confronting, presented from the Vietnamese Government…
Norwich, United Kingdom9883
Very interesting and well put together
This museum shows the war in photos taken by a photographer in the war. There are some graphic scenes that depict…
Wow.....im not quite sure what I expected but this place exceeded anything. It certainly was informative and left…
A MUST GO when in vietnam. It's so horrible to learn the effects of war and the involvement of the americans. The…
Miami Beach, Florida114
A must see in Ho Chi Minh
This museum, in my opinion, is one of those places that everyone should go to. It really shows how horrific war…
Ropley, United Kingdom9539
Recommend a visit if you are in Saigon
We all need to see this account of the Vietnam war, very well done and we did the museum with our guide from…
- War Remnants Museum
- Duration: 30–45 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071