Visit: Gray Line Vietnam - Day Tours, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Considered as “sister” of A-O show, The Mist tells the story of farmers in a village going about their familiar routine tasks in the early morning mist, such as tending the rice fields, husking the rice, preparing for early morning market or even joining religious rituals.
Their activities and emotions are expressed through symbolic dance movements combined with extensive use of traditional working clothes and authentic rural props.
It includes 6 scenes as below:
1. “Going to the Field” – Ra đồng: Farmers work on the field in the early morning
2. “Pagoda‟s Fragrance” – Hương Chùa: A religious space, a spiritual aspect of Vietnamese culture
3. “Night” – Đêm: A storm of sentiments and the innermost feelings of grass-widows
4. “Harvest Time” – Mùa: The joy from a bumper crop
5. “Silk” – Lụa: Love and desire of a farmer couple
6. “Rice” – Gạo: The fruit of farmers' hard-work