DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY
08:00 Pick up at Old Quarter area to transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (if the package is included transfer service).
11:30 Your first stop on arrival at Tuan Chau Island is the Ancora check-in lounge. You will have time to refresh yourself after the long drive from Hanoi and wait for checking-in.
12:15 After taken to the to Ancora Cruise, you will be checked-in.While enjoying welcome drinks, you will be introduced the itinerary and safety briefing by Cruise Manager.
13:00 You will have time to savor your delicious set lunch menu and enjoy the stunning views as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing many Islet.
14:45 Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites. You will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave as well as the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years which have taken on fascinating shapes.
16:00 You have a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, where you can be dedicated how to grow pearls – from culturing to harvesting. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking.
18:30 If you are interested in Vietnamese cuisines, please join our traditional Vietnamese cooking class on sundeck under the experienced Chef’s guiding (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather).
19:15 Delight in the shimmering atmosphere of thousands of stars while eating a fantastic, expertly prepared dinner.
20:30 This is the perfect time for you to relax with spa treatments or enjoy a cocktail.
22:30 Overnight on board Ancora Cruises.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06:00 Warm up your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with a breathtaking view as the sun rises on Halong Bay.
06:45 Light breakfast is served at the restaurant.
07:30 You will visit popular Titov Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay.
09:15 Back on board, you settle your bill, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, return to Hanoi.
For more information or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us
Enjoy your cruise!
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
• Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
• Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required prior to departure at least 3 days with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
• Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.