Let’s go on an art-packed journey that spans Hanoi’s history from the Indochina College of Fine Arts, right up to today’s current local art scene, a colorful mix of graffiti-filled streets and contemporary art galleries.
We’ll discover Hanoi’s art history, uncover some of the city’s best street art, and pop into a host of contemporary art galleries. We’ll visit galleries that I work with, so you’ll get behind the scenes access and I'll introduce you to the gallery owners and the artists.
Halfway through the tour, we’ll stop at one of the best local food destinations in Hanoi. ONE of Hanoi’s BEST pho restaurants enjoyed by hundreds of locals each and every day. We will also try an EGG COFFEE which is an amazing delicacy that can only be found on the streets of Hanoi.
My experience is the perfect way to get to know Hanoi through the art that has dominated the city’s history and also check out the current local street art and contemporary art scenes. There will be something for everyone!
• Thang Long Art Gallery, 41 Hang Gai, Hanoi Vietnam
• Hanoi Art Gallery, 36 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kien District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
• Green Palm Gallery, 39 Hang Gai street, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
• Nguyen Art Gallery in Hanoi, 31 a, Van Mieu Street, Dong Da District Dong Da, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
• A Dong Art Gallery, 53 Trangtien Street Inside A Bookstore, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam