• 08.00: Our Tour Guide and car pick up guests at hotel then transfer to Duong Lam ancient village.
• 09.00: Stopover on the way to visit Son Dong traditional sculpture village.
The Son Dong wooden statues are present in many pagodas and communal houses in the Northern provinces. Visit some households in the village; see mastered the technique of making wooden statues and see the local market.
• 09.30: Continue to Duong lam ancient village.
• 10.15: Arrive Duong Lam, a purely agricultural area of the North Vietnam, visit village gate, Mong Phu communal house, and some ancient houses and enjoy local products: rice wine, rice cake.
• 11.30: Have Lunch at the ancient house.
• 12.30: Take bicycle around the village to visit some cultural and historical vestiges in Duong Lam
Visit Princess Mia palace and temple, Mia pagoda is from 15th-century, which preserves some 287 statues of all sizes, finally, visit the Ngô Quyền and Phùng Hưng temples, both dedicated to great national heroes.
• 14.00: Visit Son Tay citadel
• 15.30: Stopover on the way to visit Tay Phuong pagoda
Tay Phuong pagoda is the best example of old typical pagoda in the Northern of Vietnam, special with Arhan statues.
• 16.30: Visit Van Phuc silk village.
Experience the process of making silk. Touch Van Phuc silk which is famous for making traditional textiles throughout Vietnam and overseas. See how to make silk from silk thread, walk and shopping on the silk street.
• 17.30: Drop guests at hotel. End the services.