Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Took our 2 teenagers before they leave home on our first ever cruise. It was also to celebrate my daughter's 18th birthday. We went on the 3 day cruise on Ha Long Bay organised by the Bhaya group. We were on the Au Co 2, which is one of their two largest boats. There were 65…
3 Helpful votes
The Cruise ship we were in was part of a fleet of boats of varying size. Some things were great, especially the service at the bar and the first few meals. Cooking tended to get a bit tired by day 2. We were on a 3 day 2 night tour. Tai Chi was great. Kayaking, Surprise cave,…
Date of experience: January 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia Travel Image
Selling Cruises that Don't Exist
We booked directly on the Oasis Cruise website where we were prompted to pick a date and put down a $90 deposit for…
A lovely way to end our holiday in Vietnam
The boat was a pleasant place to be for two nights, our room was nice. The staff were very helpful and attentive. W…
The room was great and we enjoyed having a balcony--this seemed somewhat unique from all the other boats we saw. F…
Au Co Halong Cruise
Everyone must take this cruise! We had the best time Au Co cruise around Halong Bay. Traveling with 3 children (ag…
Hwee Woon L00
Excellent tour guide
Our tour guide Lala was well-organised and helpful, and even told other locals to not harass us by selling products…
Had a lovely time on this cruise . A special mention for the staff esp Dai the guide who went out of his way to mak…
Great tour, highlights the key sites
Just finished this small group tour with our fabulous guide Lana. We took in the six sites as promised and Lana was…
I booked this tour through TRIP ADVISOR(Viatour) and on the trip day after 2 hours making calls sms chatting just …
Amazing vacation in a Brandner cruise!
Doris Cruise was amazing!! The staff was aiming for perfection. And the tourguide Tom was making it even better. 10…
Hanoi to sapa
Friendly efficient, comfortable and on time Couldn’t ask for more Did two mandatory comfort stops on the way where…
A unique experience, Top Luxury
It is difficult to get more comfort in any boat. What an amazing Crew, services, food, views. Everything is perfect…
Sisters bonding tour
We join the tours with my sister for the overnight cruise. They fetch us in the hotel and brought us to the cruise.…
The flight and Pilot was great
The room was very small with no storage! My wife way sick and I asked the guide “nam” to pick up over the counter m…
Sealife Cruise of Halong Bay
What a lovely way to see Halong bay. Comfortable boat, beautiful cabin. The staff couldn’t do enough to make sure o…
To start with I would definitely recommend guys who wants to get out of concrete jungle and want to spend some valu…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Popular: Booked by 4,682 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ha Long Bhaya Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Ha Noi
- Ha Long Bhaya Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Ha Noi price starts from ₹ 32,356.00. Discover and book Ha Long Bhaya Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Ha Noi on Tripadvisor
- Ha Long Bhaya Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Ha Noi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ha Long Bhaya Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Ha Noi on Tripadvisor
- Ha Long Bhaya Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Ha Noi is hosted by Asia Travel Image. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Travel Image on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ha Long Bhaya Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Ha Noi on Tripadvisor