Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned transport vehicle
- Hotel pickup in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Professional guide
- Cyclo ride
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Thang Long Water Puppet
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- Location Name: Your centrally located hotel Location Address: Any hotels located in "Hanoi Old quarters area" and some hotels such as Hanoi Intercontinental Westake, Fraser Suites, Sheraton Hanoi, Thang Loi Hotel, Hanoi Club, Movenpick Hanoi Hotel, Melia Hotel, Summerset Grand Hanoi, Pullman Hanoi Hotel. Return Location: Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi, Hanoi
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8090P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal (to temples and pagodas)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show?
- How much is Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show?
- Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show price starts from ₹ 8,666.12. Discover and book Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show cancellation policy?
- Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show?
- Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show is hosted by Asia Package Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Package Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8090P3
- StartSee departure details
- 1Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2One Pillar PagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Chua Tran QuocStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Vietnam Museum of EthnologyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Ngoc Son TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Old QuarterStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Thang Long Water PuppetStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The river look so great, wonderfull place to checking
when you come visit Phu Quoc, You must have perfect plan to go : Time, beach to visit, B/c july it's time for rain…
Perfect island holiday
Phu Quoc has it all. Lovely beaches. Beautiful forests. Ancient pagodas. Great food. The world's longest cable car.…
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enj…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2019 • Couples
One of the first things you notice in Hanoi is the traffic which doesn’t ressemble anything you’ve ever seen. The streets are full of cars, trucks, bicycles, scooters, motorcycles, pedestrians and cyclos. There are no written rules on who has the right of way and for foreigners it seems suicidle to even tempt to cross a street. Taking a tour of the city in a cyclo is something that you will never forget! At the end, you go at a water puppet show which is neat.
Written 25 April 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.